Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retaining Pruitt would be the pinnacle of dejection.

I now understand what Daniel Lincoln’s right foot felt like after the ‘09 Bama game.

Reactions: VOL6479
Basilio: USCjr trying to poach Hyatt; To'To had interest from Bama.

Basilio: This is a big reason for the Steele hire, not as DC but to show we are still serious about football.
Those dudes are a year/2 years from the NFL. Would be nuts to transfer as a high-ranked undergrad imo.

Were you afraid of Arkansas this past season?
I don’t really care what happened during the corona season but I think having an off season to get bailey ready will make a huge difference..... we were a QB away from winning many of our games this year.....I do hope we bring in a better qb coach this year.

Steele is a Vet in the college ranks so why would he want to come and work for CP when he has the rep of not letting coaches coach. I know they are friends but Steele doesn't strike me as one that would enjoy a friend micro managing him. lol

Reactions: VOLSONLY
That press release makes me believe that Pruitt is indeed coming back. Any chance Chadwell replaces Chaney?

From Hyams
It had been reported that Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt did not have the authority from UT to hire an assistant considering UT is undergoing an internal investigation from its compliance office for potential NCAA recruiting violations.

While sources said UT approved the hiring of Steele, it is not known if Pruitt has the clearance to hire an offensive line coach after Will Friend left in late December.

Also, Steele would be retained even if UT and Pruitt part ways, sources said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back