Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be one of a few but I thought Lance was any good coach while he was here.

That’s a good staff on paper but let’s be honest we’ve been here before.

*side note: If you didn’t like being Bama north before don’t look at that list
He was fine, but I thought it had been mentioned that the SEC had kinda blackballed him.

I tried to tell them.
I think it's likely he's back, I also believe he's in over his head as a HC. Third year with high staff turnover. I expect a bump in the win/loss column unless we play a conference schedule again. Conference schedule 3-4 wins, regular schedule 5-6. Either way that's not a glowing endorsement for Pruitt.

What has Pruitt done thus far that makes you believe he will be a successful head coach?

Awesome job UT, we delay the inevitable firing by a year. Save a few bucks. Put another worthless product on the field yet again. At least I'll get to make more money betting against us on the spread. It was the safest bet in sports.

DC: Steele and Ansley
DL Gardner maybe?
ILB Steele
OLB:
CB: Ansley

That’s not terrible I guess If we’re stuck
i don't think felton is going anywhere. DL/OL coaches up next. i still think it's TBD on QB. and while i admit the Jeff Lebby angle is intriguing, i don't see chaney going anywhere, especially if pruitt is back.

Reactions: Dudleys87
If Pruitt made the Steele hire then it's all but certain he isn't going anywhere.

Awesome.
It really does feel that way, unless there's is something coming out if the investigation, but I have a feeling that would have leaked.

i don't think felton is going anywhere. DL/OL coaches up next. i still think it's TBD on QB. and while i admit the Jeff Lebby angle is intriguing, i don't see chaney going anywhere, especially if pruitt is back.

I just couldn’t remember his name. He hasn’t been mentioned to want to leave but I didn’t think Pruitt would send his buddy packing either.

We need tk spend some of the money we saved on Steele and get a quality OL coach.

Weinke can go regardless of whomever he’s recruiting.

Gonna have to replace Tee I’m sure.

Chaney loves it here so I doubt we see a change unless he wants to retire.

Reactions: jakez4ut
How do you know it's not the other way around? Maybe @LA Vol hijacked @InVOLuntary and he's being held captive in some dungeon? Chained to the wall only being taken care of by a harem of scantily clad beautiful women. Ever consider that as a possibility?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

“Kevin is someone I have respected and admired for a long time on and off the field,” Jeremy Pruitt said in a release. “I had the opportunity to learn and work with him during our time at Alabama and our friendship grew from there. He has outstanding knowledge of the game and understands what it takes to be successful in this conference. Having coached under the great Johnny Majors, he has a sincere appreciation for what it means to be a Tennessee Volunteer. We are thrilled to welcome Kevin and Linda back to Rocky Top.”

I think we having our coaching answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back