Recruiting Forum: Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for cool, new jerseys, but not those things ..

Lol are you serious? Let me guess, because they are Nike and they have checkerboards on the bottom half of the jersey?

This isn't Maryland ugly but its pretty sweet. Recruits even digged the Terps new unis, they would respect this IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol are you serious? Let me guess, because they are Nike and they have checkerboards on the bottom half of the jersey?

This isn't Maryland ugly but its pretty sweet. Recruits even digged the Terps new unis, they would respect this IMO.

I dont see why they would dig Maryland Unis those things were awful.

Ok this is for all the people out there that think CBJ can not recruit!!!
Coach Kelly at Cin. from 06-09

06- rank 70th over all last in conference.
07- rank 80th last in con
08- rank 51st 6th in con
09- rank 53rd 5th in con

Coach Jones at Cin. from 10-12

10- rank 61st 2nd to last in con
11- rank 42nd 3rd in con
12- rank 34th 2nd in con this also was the best recruiting class EVER AT CINCINNATI! SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE RECRUITING BS!! THESE ARE FACTS!!

Sources indicated to VolQuest.com late Sunday night that former national championship-winning Vols quarterback Tee Martin had been mulling an offer and could meet with Jones face-to-face as soon as Monday. If for any reason Martin, who similarly is seen as a potentially huge recruiting asset, is not added to the staff, it has been thought that T.J. Weist, an Alabama graduate who spent the previous three seasons on Jones' Cincy staff, could be added to the Vols' roster of coaches. Weist has coached in the Big Ten and had a brief stint as wide receivers coach at his alma mater in the late-1980s. According to his bio on the Bearcats' Web site, Weist has tutored 14 eventual NFL receivers during his long coaching career.

There is also some thought that Jones would like to fill that role with a minority coach and that would be the direction that he would continue if things didn't workout with Martin.

If Martin, Jones and UT can reach an agreement, Jones' inaugural Volunteers' staff will feature 25 years' aggregate SEC coaching experience, with the six years on the offensive side courtesy of Graham's four years in the league and Martin's two-year stint at the University of Kentucky.
-VQ

Along the offensive front, Don Mahoney is set to replace Sam Pittman mentoring a UT offensive line that could return four of its five starters from a 2012 unit that proved to be a team strength. Mahoney has spent the previous six seasons on Jones' staffs, and he is expected to be in charge of a UT offensive line that returns Antonio 'Tiny' Richardson, who garnered some All-SEC attention, as well as James Stone, Zach Fulton and potentially Ja'Wuan James. A junior who has started all 37 games of his collegiate career, James has indicated he is weighing his future options in terms of entering the NFL Draft. An NFL scout told VolQuest.com last week that James currently projected to be drafted between the third and fifth rounds.
-VQ

I know I'm blowing this thread up but I find this interesting.

Thigpen is the lead recruiter for these guys.

Jarrad Davis - Yahoo! Sports

Earnest Robinson - Yahoo! Sports

Jason Smith - Yahoo! Sports

Cameron Toney - Yahoo! Sports

Matrinez has this guy.

Lemond Johnson - Yahoo! Sports

Tee Martin with these guys.

Jason Hatcher - Yahoo! Sports

Steven Mitchell - Yahoo! Sports

Jalen Ramsey - Yahoo! Sports

Khaliel Rodgers - Yahoo! Sports

SN: Thigpen was the lead recruiter for North. Martin is the lead recruiter for Harris, Massington, and HG hinted that Quinton Powell may decommit and Tee is his lead recruiter also.

Matrinez has this guy.

SN: Thigpen was the lead recruiter for North. Martin is the lead recruiter for Harris, Massington, and HG hinted that Quinton Powell may decommit and Tee is his lead recruiter also.

We could use some of these guys. And by some, I mean most.

Matrinez has this guy.

But most of these kids are already committed. I'm not sure if these kids are going to follow a coach..but I could be wrong.

Tee is coming home!

tumblr_lbyjzqI5in1qbyeqno1_250.gif

JMoore brings up valid points, you think "it's only logical" "it will be okay" well after 3 straight losing seasons we all have reason to be skeptical until we can at least get back into bowl discussions.
That aside there is still time for this recruiting class to reach its full potential. Major impact recruits on both sides of the ball. "Own your state" this is something Butch is striving to do. He said each member of his staff will have a grouping of counties within the state of TN. Outside of TN he is making all of the calls and positive impressions to make bigger splashes in recruiting than anyone expected. Go Vols. Glad we hired the Butch. Hopefully we will all be this happy on Feb 2nd.

Awesome news about Tee!! Now, let's get Ramsey here!

SN: Freak, is there any way possible to figure out why the threads aren't showing up as unread? Randomly, one will, but for the most part they all show up as already being read. Thank you!

Awesome news about Tee!! Now, let's get Ramsey here!

SN: Freak, is there any way possible to figure out why the threads aren't showing up as unread? Randomly, one will, but for the most part they all show up as already being read. Thank you!

Im having same problem. thought it was just my phone, but its same on Mobile, tablet and Laptop

Im having same problem. thought it was just my phone, but its same on Mobile, tablet and Laptop

The other thing that I noticed yesterday evening was that I couldn't post a reply from my mobile. I would have it all typed up and hit send, and it would direct me right back to my message. When I viewed the thread, the message didn't show up.

The other thing that I noticed yesterday evening was that I couldn't post a reply from my mobile. I would have it all typed up and hit send, and it would direct me right back to my message. When I viewed the thread, the message didn't show up.

Yeah, it was telling me I had to wait 745,674 seconds to post. (Paced floor frantically with stopwatch)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back