Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep trotting out a guy that has 6 TD passes and 3 INT for TDs for the season.

Think thats bad? Check out his freshman year stats👀😅 comparing the twi Youll see Hes regressed back to Freshman JG🤯🥴 and everyone said it was because he never had the same OC/Qb Coach😅😂 would you like to know who those awesome people are?..I can tag em🙃😁

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Bailey should start. The only thing that concerns me at all with Bailey is his throwing motion. His throws look like they have no zip, and it seems like they hang up in the air forever and enough to be picked off easily
It seemed like a slow winding motion. I kept thinking Auburn would hit his arm.

He has plenty of excuses this season. JG, COVID, etc. and maybe he just wants to cash that buyout ticket and run back to Bama. By all reports the team played hard last night. And he's a good recruiter. Personnel wise, the team is better than when he took over. But he's messed up QB position horribly. Passed on Penix and Minshew and he should have gotten a different Grad transfer, aimed too high going after JT Daniels. He should have went after Felipe Franks. We can't know his true level of competence because of JG. I feel he should get a year without JG. If he loses to Vandy, then there will be enough justification to can him.

How is JG an excuse if he still continues to start👀😅🥴

At what point does Fulmer step in and make Proot start HB?
Generally, in a job, when things keep going wrong due to bad decisions, your superior makes ya change things...
VQ discussed that on their podcast last night. They said Pruitt agent may even tell him to play HB, as he's coaching for his job.

Bailey should start. The only thing that concerns me at all with Bailey is his throwing motion. His throws look like they have no zip, and it seems like they hang up in the air forever and enough to be picked off easily
You don’t have to dart the ball every pass. He is throwing catchable passes. We are just use to terrible QB play and a QB that throws every pass 100mph.

J effing G.

It's like groundhog day... Missed fgs... Turnovers...

We literally can't win for losing.

We need a QB. Period. I don't care who the coach is.. Really don't.... Pruitt isn't doing himself any favors right now.. But if we had a QB I've no doubt the last two seasons are entirely different.

The dynamic created because he's so limited and they don't trust him is debilitating, situationally.

We’re just used to JG firing rockets 5 yards over our WR’s heads on 7 yard routes. Bailey has touch.

J effing G.

It's like groundhog day... Missed fgs... Turnovers...

We literally can't win for losing.

We need a QB. Period. I don't care who the coach is.. Really don't.... Pruitt isn't doing himself any favors right now.. But if we had a QB I've no doubt the last two seasons are entirely different.

The dynamic created because he's so limited and they don't trust him is debilitating, situationally.
Did you watch the game last night? We have a QB. Pruitt just isn’t playing him.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
VQ discussed that on their podcast last night. They said Pruitt agent may even tell him to play HB, as he's coaching for his job.
I think we all agree it’s blatantly clear he doesn’t care about “coaching for his job”!
However, we all know Fulmer cares about winning!! If they don’t want to fire him, force his hand to do what he doesn’t want to do so he quits imo!!

Anyone think Hugh Freeze might have a hard time recruiting with his past? I'm sure the negative recruiting would be through the roof and how many mommas control their son's decisions? I do like the character of Pruitt's recruits. Now we just need to play them.

Anyone think Hugh Freeze might have a hard time recruiting with his past? I'm sure the negative recruiting would be through the roof and how many mommas control their son's decisions? I do like the character of Pruitt's recruits. Now we just need to play them.
Recruits will wanna play for the good reverend in hopes of receiving his offering.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
We keep talking bad QB play with a defensive savant as our HC

Think about the scores for us that come off the board due to turnovers and missed fgs... And then, what, 5 defensive TDS against...

The defense hasn't been great... But 35 of those points are by opposing defense.

Anyway. It's bad

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back