Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda torn there. I want Pruitt gone but I also want Bailey to start. I have zero confidence in Pruitt as a HC at this point. He has too much that he still hasn't gotten in terms of running a program and game management. He's never done it before and it shows. It was understandable in year one and even a little bit in year two but it's unforgivable in year 3.

I’m in the same boat. I don’t want Pruitt to beat anyone, especially not making a change this late. Give me an interim w Bailey and let’s kick Florida tail.

It’s time to fire Pruitt today. Let Tee take over for the rest of the season. You will NOT see JG take another snap. This would be Baileys team. I truly believe this team has talent, but they are being forced into an archaic offense and they are having zero fun with JG as QB. It’s time for change. It’s embarrassing watching this team be mismanaged as bad as it has. Glad our coach let our best QB ride the bench all season and barely play. It was obvious how well our team moved the ball and our offensive line blocked with a competent QB. He even checked into coverages for the o line on a couple blitzes. Get that Bama clown off our sideline now.

But he did throw a pick 6, because he stared a hole through the WR the entire time!! Hey Jeremy, that pick 6 alone cost us from having the ball with a chance to win on the last drive. On top of that, look at all of the momentum it took away from us. We were driving with the chance to take the lead late in the 3rd quarter.

Will you kindly take a negotiated buyout for all of this coaching malpractice and run back to Saban to be his DC puppet? TIA

Wow. Can’t believe Pruitt three players who have delivered for UT under the bus.

How lucky is Pruitt we haven’t had a home game in what feels like a century? All this crap happening on the road. Win or lose next week I hope none of you with tickets to UF go. Then we all send a strongly worded email to the AD with a message of “you like seeing the stadium with 7,000 seats full against our rival? Then keep settling for this sh*t”

Hes going to be special
Naw AV said he isn’t the savior we think he is. Lol! I think he is connected but he needs to stop listening to our crap head coach who tries to downplay Bailey. We all saw what he can do and how well our offense moved with him.

A fkn 5th year senior threw that pick six.

There was literally nothing there. Wtf did he see? Why did he think he should try and force that ball in there?

Terrible situational awareness. Embarrassing situational awareness. Same as the last play before halftime. Why didn’t he throw the ball. What the f was he doing?

Kid is a loser.

That’s like 4 games JG has thrown this year for us

Now count how many he threw away in past 3 years....it’s beyond insane to keep rolling him out there. Nobody even celebrated with him on his TD. They never do. What teams don’t celebrate their QBs Td? The ones that don’t like him

There was literally nothing there. Wtf did he see? Why did he think he should try and force that ball in there?

Terrible situational awareness. Embarrassing situational awareness. Same as the last play before halftime. Why didn’t he throw the ball. What the f was he doing?

Kid is a loser.
He stared the receiver down the whole play.
I would have picked that ball off.

Didn’t you love how McElroy was covering for Pruitt last night? You know in the mid week meeting with ESPN, Pruitt was like, Greg you got throw some love to JG. And make them think covid is the reason for all this.

Kid is a loser.
Word. At least take the field goal

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’m not ready to anoint Bailey the future savior but he is obviously the more talented QB on current roster and inexcusable that he hasn’t started since Arkansas. Wasted weeks of reps on a proven loser. The Greg McElroy excuses were making me sick. JG hasn’t had a supporting cast? Wtf are you smoking? He has had a supporting cast the past two years now on offense. More Pruitt excuses for why he trots out JG meanwhile throwing his other players who actually do their job under the bus.

Back to Bailey. He clearly has the best natural pocket presence of any of our QBs. He moves in the pocket better than captain 5 yr QB. JG I don’t even know wtf his stare into space like he has nobody rushing him move is but it’s interception city everytime.

One fear was mobility but Bailey looks plenty mobile to be successful and really his instincts are what help him. He knows when to get out by feeling the pressure. Not always about speed but about timing.

Bailey has sort of a weird throwing motion but I see that he throws a very catchable ball. He actually attempts to throw people open by leading them. Keyton and Callaway probably had tds on last drive or big plays if keyton catches it and Callaway would have been looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back