Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Day's statement about playing with another conference if the Big Ten doesn't play makes about as much sense as my statement that I'll just finish out my marriage with Ana de Armas if things deteriorate between me and my wife.

We can make statements all day but statements don't override contract law or restraining orders.
There would be some kind of lawsuit. I doubt it would get heard before it matters, though.

Has Karen not been paying any attention to what the student-athletes have been tweeting all day?

0bee7801-3dd7-481f-bb35-318775803ecb-Kristina_Gehrman.jpg

That's a sound argument but y you can't ignore that we don't know what unknown long term health effects there might be from the virus.

There are potential long term effects of many viruses. HIV, Polio, Mumps, Chicken pox. To name a few.

The long term effects of smoking, vaping, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, alcoholism, bipolar disorder.

Something will eventually end my life. I am taking all the recommended precautions for all of the above issues including Covid.

I am not going to stop my life because of one more thing that wants to kill me. Be prepared and continue living.

😷🙏

Will be funny to see some of these conferences lose the name schools for this fall then try to play in the Spring with the misfits
October 10th 2020 notable matchups:
Alabama vs Ohio State
Tennessee vs Michigan
Auburn vs Nebraska
Florida vs LSU
Georgia vs Penn State

February 27th 2021 notable matchups:
Northwestern vs Oregon State
Rutgers vs Iowa
Washington St vs Arizona
Cal vs Purdue
UCLA vs Illinois

Those aren’t the same?

Can confirm SEC calls and TN calls today were all positive. Still see these guys holding firm on trying to play. Don’t kid yourself...SEC is loving the idea to have the opportunity to “save college football”

Lets see how this plays out...

Thanks for chiming in.
You are the MAIN reason that I am a member of this board.
Real Vol Information with no spin or political agenda.
I bet I’m not the only person here who really appreciates that.

It did until it got too hot to stay outside so we all went back inside.

Not me. Best golf is when heat index is over 100. No one else goes out. I can play 18 holes in 3 hours or less! The hotter the better. I just hydrate at a faster rate.

Don’t walk when it’s over 90 though. That would be insane.

Not me. Best golf is when heat index is over 100. No one else goes out. I can play 18 holes in 3 hours or less! The hotter the better. I just hydrate at a faster rate.

Don’t walk when it’s over 90 though. That would be insane.

I use to could do that but not anymore. Going in the morning to Bear Trace to play 18.

There are potential long term effects of many viruses. HIV, Polio, Mumps, Chicken pox. To name a few.

The long term effects of smoking, vaping, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, alcoholism, bipolar disorder.

Something will eventually end my life. I am taking all the recommended precautions for all of the above issues including Covid.

I am not going to stop my life because of one more thing that wants to kill me. Be prepared and continue living.

😷🙏
What about the zombie virus, doc?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Thanks for chiming in.
You are the MAIN reason that I am a member of this board.
Real Vol Information with no spin or political agenda.
I bet I’m not the only person here who really appreciates that.
Your welcome...and thanks for the kind words.
I believe that real fans deserve to get information without having to pay for it. I also believe in fans getting information without an agenda or fake news...take it or leave it. Up to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back