Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have religiously followed the Vols since I was 11. Regardless of the coach, the players, or the AD. I am a Volunteer until I die. I am 57 now, so I will be a Volunteer for at least 43 more years then I will re-evaluate...Probably still a Vol...

So I totally don’t understand if a great player transfers, they are no longer a Volunteer so I no longer follow them.

How’s this hard?
You spoke for yourself. And I am actually exactly the same way. But it's not like they for everyone. It has an impact of the quality of the product diminishes. Financially speaking.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I need an Atlvol drive by real bad. Need one real soon.

giphy.gif

Ryan Day's statement about playing with another conference if the Big Ten doesn't play makes about as much sense as my statement that I'll just finish out my marriage with Ana de Armas if things deteriorate between me and my wife.

We can make statements all day but statements don't override contract law or restraining orders.

Ryan Day's statement about playing with another conference if the Big Ten doesn't play makes about as much sense as my statement that I'll just finish out my marriage with Ana de Armas if things deteriorate between me and my wife.

We can make statements all day but statements don't override contract law or restraining orders.

And hear comes our bundle of joy! lol

1597105155432.gif

Only been able to check in every now and then today at work. Can anyone tell me where we have ended up with each conference?

The last thing the Big 10 and Big 12 want is OSU, PSU, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas etc joining the SEC and ACC teams and then realizing they could form a super conference and make more money from some supersized tv deal for the future going forward. If I was an Indiana or Purdue etc I’d be pushing to have the season too. They benefit from the money revenue an OSU, Mich etc bring in to tv deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back