Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Brady can putt......he probably works hard on that since he sucks at every other aspect of his game:oops:

Trevor Immelman kept stating the obvious.....Brady doesn't maintain his posture through impact. Spine tilts "up and back" right before impact. It's subtle, but can be easily fixed. I'll give Brady a pass yesterday. Horrible conditions and just a bad day. Plus, he's in a different world in that game.

Agree. He probably doesn't play much or have much training. The stuff about his handicap being that low was proven to be hype. He finally found a way to block it out there in play on the back nine some. He was using the left foot forward move before a putt to mark ball position and right distance away from the ball with his stance. That was very telling. When he retires he will have more opportunity to work on it if he chooses.

It was such a shame to have that bad weather. They all did the best they could in it. Enjoyed the show.

Brady looked closer to someone who plays bogie golf---closer to an 18 than an 8. If he was playing his on ball and keeping score, I doubt he would have broken 100. Manning looked pretty good today and helped Woods quite a bit. They did love ragging each other though.

Agree completely. Told my wife after the first hole he was a 18-20 handicapper in normal conditions. Brady has a slot with that set up that is good if he keeps his spine angle right. He just did not do it more than a few times.

Peyton's game is real. Off the tee he was flipping at the bottom causing the hooks. Upper and lower were not in sync. When he tried to control the flip he pushed it right. Fairly easy to correct. That iron play was really good playing the little draw. He hit some of those better than Tiger or Phil.

Fun day. The public got to see and hear more of the real world between the guys instead of the typical media head talk.

I know we make fun of LSU for this, but who in their right mind doesn't like corn dogs?
Even Emma Stone approves.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back