Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I haven’t played there but per JT during the broadcast he disagreed. At least he penalty for spraying it around was unplayables. And keep in mind I am not saying “wide open” compared to PGA tour courses I am talking About Egwani wide open
Also....I played with Manning back in '98, and he is SO MUCH better now. He's actually got a pretty good swing. Stays on plane and keeps his posture,......but balance and a lack of turn are two things he could improve on.

Dude...you have to an idiot or willingly unbelieving to not see the officials conduct in that game as beyond defense. It was a screw job...one of the most blatant we gave ever seen...it wasn't one call it, it was multiple "worst call of the decade" horse💩 calls...one after another after another after another after another..

I don't believe you to be an idiot, you simply do not want to believe it, and I understand why, but the simple truth is...There is no "integrity of the game" anymore. They did not want us beating Alabama...period.

38AEC082-8B83-4056-9526-382D5F3EB83E.jpeg

Also....I played with Manning back in '98, and he is SO MUCH better now. He's actually got a pretty good swing. Stays on plane and keeps his posture,......but balance and a lack of turn are two things he could improve on.

His iron play is really good - he keeps it simple. His putting stroke is good overall. He yipped the short one, but puts a nice roll on the ball. But like you said, his upper and lower body were not in sync off the tee.

Brady is a mess and not anywhere near the 8 handicapper the media was stating ahead of the match. When he gets his swing in the slot it produces a good result. But it only happens one out of every 15-20 swings. Good roll on his putts.

His iron play is really good - he keeps it simple. His putting stroke is good overall. He yipped the short one, but puts a nice roll on the ball. But like you said, his upper and lower body were not in sync off the tee.

Brady is a mess and not anywhere near the 8 handicapper the media was stating ahead of the match. When he gets his swing in the slot it produces a good result. But it only happens one out of every 15-20 swings. Good roll on his putts.
Yea, Brady can putt......he probably works hard on that since he sucks at every other aspect of his game:oops:

Trevor Immelman kept stating the obvious.....Brady doesn't maintain his posture through impact. Spine tilts "up and back" right before impact. It's subtle, but can be easily fixed. I'll give Brady a pass yesterday. Horrible conditions and just a bad day. Plus, he's in a different world in that game.

Reactions: Vols4us
never actually heard a "cajun joke"
One day, Boudreaux's wife, Marie, went walking in the woods and got lost. Boudreaux searched all day but could not find her. Later that day, his buddy Thibodeaux showed up with a search party to help find Marie.

Late that night, Thibodeaux came running back to the house and told Boudreaux, "Boud, I gots sum good news and I gots sum bad news." He said "We found Marie in the swamp. I'm so sorry, but she was dead."

Boudreaux said, "Oh no Thib, dat's terrible!! If dat's the bad news den what's the good news?"

Thibodeaux said, "Well... she had about 300 blue crabs eating on her body so we's gonna run her again tomorrow."

One day, Boudreaux's wife, Marie, went walking in the woods and got lost. Boudreaux searched all day but could not find her. Later that day, his buddy Thibodeaux showed up with a search party to help find Marie.

Late that night, Thibodeaux came running back to the house and told Boudreaux, "Boud, I gots sum good news and I gots sum bad news." He said "We found Marie in the swamp. I'm so sorry, but she was dead."

Boudreaux said, "Oh no Thib, dat's terrible!! If dat's the bad news den what's the good news?"

Thibodeaux said, "Well... she had about 300 blue crabs eating on her body so we's gonna run her again tomorrow."
tumblr_m1ix90bnql1qbwxogo1_500.gif

Brady looked closer to someone who plays bogie golf---closer to an 18 than an 8. If he was playing his on ball and keeping score, I doubt he would have broken 100. Manning looked pretty good today and helped Woods quite a bit. They did love ragging each other though.

Brady looked closer to someone who plays bogie golf---closer to an 18 than an 8. If he was playing his on ball and keeping score, I doubt he would have broken 100.

The question is how the hell
Does he not carry a driver ?

To be fair he played like an 8 handicap during the alternate shot

@greazy1722 how is your nephew doing? He excited for this year? I am assuming Chaney is opening up the offense more this year. Figure Brandon is going to be utilized as the primary slot correct?

Brandon doing well he is in South Florida. He putting on alot of muscle. He weigh close to 210 pounds. Brandon told me he listed at slot but Chaney wants him to play every wr position this season. He will be lined up inside and outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back