Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon doing well he is in South Florida. He putting on alot of muscle. He weigh close to 210 pounds. Brandon told me he listed at slot but Chaney wants him to play every wr position this season. He will be lined up inside and outside.
Good luck to him this year. If we can get good QB play, Brandon could have a great year.

Brady looked closer to someone who plays bogie golf---closer to an 18 than an 8. If he was playing his on ball and keeping score, I doubt he would have broken 100. Manning looked pretty good today and helped Woods quite a bit. They did love ragging each other though.
Nerves. Imo Golf is a very nerve racking sport....for some. Instead of all eyes on a football field, all eyes are on one person, sorta like giving a speech in front of the class. Not defending him because he did play terrible, but maybe could be a factor. Also, I know there wasn’t a ton of people there but when you’re in the presence of two legends your butthole will be puckered not matter how great you are at your respective sport

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Today would be a good day for a surprise commit.

Disclaimer: I am not an insider so I have no knowledge of such a thing happening.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
The question is how the hell
Does he not carry a driver ?

To be fair he played like an 8 handicap during the alternate shot
tenor.gif

Brandon doing well he is in South Florida. He putting on alot of muscle. He weigh close to 210 pounds. Brandon told me he listed at slot but Chaney wants him to play every wr position this season. He will be lined up inside and outside.
Nice, seems like we are trying to disguise offensive scheme then. That’s what Pruitt has been wanting to do but we didn’t have the receivers to be able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back