Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion (in light of recent posters), that there needs to be a "RFF mandatory reading" sticky.

If I actually knew how, I would do a poll for this.

...but (imo) it should start with...#1. If you are new/or are coming here from the FF...then shut the **** UP until you learn to follow the rest of the rules...

The rest of the rules to be determined by current RF members...keeping in mind that we don't always agree, but do still take up for each other.
All rules enforced by @SergeantVol volunteer RF mod. He has no authority but he will tell on you.

Last edited:
Not a lawyer, but I'd say you charge them with manslaughter with the option of involuntary manslaughter. I don't think their intent was necessarily murder, but they absolutely created the situation that led to the man's death. If not for their actions, he would still be alive.
I agree. Unless their records indicate intent, don't think it will given the situation you provided.

I've come to the conclusion (in light of recent posters), that there needs to be a "RFF mandatory reading" sticky.

...but (imo) it should start with...#1. If you are new/or are coming here from the FF...then shut the **** UP until you learn to follow the rest of the rules...

The rest of the rules to be determined by current RF members...keeping in mind that we don't always agree, but do still take up for each other.
Rule #2 You do not talk about Recruiting Forum

Rule #3 Refer to rules 1 and 2

Reactions: Rishvol

Invite only RF would be the tits.

Peepaw laying the hammer down on fools.

Dear diary,

24 hours without a new commit. The inmates have started discussing guns and laws again. One of the inmates has begun listing and implementing rules. I pray we get a commit soon or the inmates may start eating each other.

P.S. one of the inmates speaks of eating feces. God help us all.

Dear diary,

24 hours without a new commit. The inmates have started discussing guns and laws again. One of the inmates has begun listing and implementing rules. I pray we get get a commit soon or the inmates may start eating each other.

P.S. one of the inmates speaks of eating feces. God help us all.
🤣

I probably can’t relate to a lot of that story, either side. Have I ever been burglarized? Of course. I used to just call the police but I don’t even do that anymore since from experience I’ve learned unless I need a police report I’m just wasting their time and mine. So someone broke into my car the most recent time I guess it was 4 years ago and one of my neighbors is a policeman. He stopped by and we were talking about it and he asked me if I wanted to file a report. They broke out a rear window to get the change I used to always have on my console. Anyway, I told the policeman, naw, I’ll just buy a new window and hide my change better in the future. As far as I know, nobody got killed.

They probably got $10 in change but if they had checked the ash tray there was close to $50 in dollar coins in there. HaHa! Not very good at their job if you ask me. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back