Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater than and less than? Let’s see if I can help with the logic...

Greater at cliches, fake titles, embarrassing euphemisms, and generally being an insecure little b!tch.

Less at everything that pertains to actually building and improving a football program.
Programming syntax for "not equal to" or not the same as, but I like your version better

Reactions: Chuckie
how the heck is GA predicted to be just as strong as the past two seasons? I know they have been recruiting at an insane pace, but they've not proven to develop talent too well. They will definitely be strong, but they did lose a lot of experience...
They have reloaded with #1 or #2 classes. #1 defense last year iirc and expect the same again. Kirby can coach some defense and that will win them a lot of games.

But their offense could stink and that's where we come in and rip their hearts out.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yes, I had 1 just above my knee and another just under my calves. I don't guess I really had an outcome in mind other than doing something different. So they don't do any good of you dont squat with them every time?
No. Strength training is a “Dose response” if you do it, you get an adaptation from it, but it’s not going to do a whole lot. First time doing it you should feel a nice soreness outside of your glutes for the next few days but it won’t add inches to your frame.

Just depends on what you want outcome you are looking for. Variation for variation is a fine outcome if you are training for just general reasons

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
No. Strength training is a “Dose response” if you do it, you get an adaptation from it, but it’s not going to do a whole lot. First time doing it you should feel a nice soreness outside of your glutes for the next few days but it won’t add inches to your frame.

Just depends on what you want outcome you are looking for. Variation for variation is a fine outcome if you are training for just general reasons
Corona is killing my gains. Finally got access to a bench. Only 3 weeks and I’ve lost 40 lbs off my max (285), 55 off my pr (300). 170 lb body weight. I as repping 225 10 times 245 5 times. Now I’m good to get 225 5 times 245 2 times. Amazing how fast you lose strength when you can’t lift.

Are we really about to land our 3rd 5 star in a week?

If we do I may need reviving.
giphy.gif

Wow! Really wish you had let us know. Ranking my anxieties from the past few days:

1. Waiting more that 30 minutes or so for a new recruit
2. Functioning Text Alerts
3. Murder Hornets
4. COVID-19
5. TP shortage

Glad to clear a spot on my list of anxieties.
Glad to help!! Seriously, do you know how to set up your Twitter app to get push notifications from Volnation? I don’t get on Twitter, and only have an account for the text alerts from here. Now, I get on to see the notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back