Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for the rankings to be updated. opposing fanbases are disparaging our recruiting because a lot of our guys are 3 stars. But when the rankings are updated, I am confident that Evans, Rucker, Smith, and Washington will not longer be 3 stars. Wright and maybe Taylor will have a shot at a bump also.
Our past luck our 5⭐s will get knocked down. It's the way it's always been for UT as of late it seems.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I'm knocking 70 and this is the last time I'm gonna say it. The lady told my wife from her own lips. I'm not in the habit of repeating rumors, lies or fairy tales.
oh, i believe you on how the story was told etc...not calling you a liar or anything....

i'm just saying....i've heard the same story. different version....long time ago.

My wife took a call for a patient pronounced Phe ma lee and she said how do you spell that and the nurse said Female.

I have also heard stories of women being asked what the new babies' name is and the woman would look around the room and see a name on something in the room and use that, like Baxter or Hill-Rom.

I lost it at Hill-Rom. Wonder how many babies got the name Stryker from a hospital bed.

I was thinking about this earlier. This recruiting year for Pruitt is year 4 which was Butch's 2016 recruiting class. This class was signed on the heels of a 9-4 season with what we all thought was an SEC Title contending team going into the 2016 season. Looking at the 2016 class it was underwhelming (15th in the nation on Rivals) for the positive outlook we had at the time and was extremely lackluster in the Front 7 on defense and the OL.

Here's the 2016 Front 7 and OL class.

Mykelle McDaniel (DE) - 3*
Johnathon Kongbo (DE) - 5*
Marcus Tatum (OT) - 3*
Nathan Niehaus (OT) - 3*
JaQuain Blakely (LB) - 4*
Daniel Bituli (LB) - 4*
Alexis Johnson (DT) - 4*
Ryan Johnson (OT) - 4*

At the time Kongbo was really seen as our only "elite" Front 7/OL player we brought in and dang did this class turn out bad with the exception of Bituli.

Pruitt's year 4 in the trenches not only on pace to dwarf the 2016 class up front but it might have the making of being a Top 3 class overall. This is where the game is won fellas and we are setting ourselves up for some MAJOR success in the future.

oh, i believe you on how the story was told etc...not calling you a liar or anything....

i'm just saying....i've heard the same story. different version....long time ago.
I don't recall the lady telling my wife where the children were born. They absolutely could have been born n Memphis then the lady could have came to Baton Rouge to work.

I read an actual news story once about a lady who named her daughter Female, but pronounced like it rhymed with tamale. When asked why she named her daughter that, she said she didn't. She said that was on the side of the basinet so she assumed that was her name.

Lots of crazy people in the world.

Attention morans,

Going in for hernia surgery this morning. Please try and hold of on the booms until I wake back up and know who I am and what the hell is going on.

We'll watch the internet for the pictures of you under the sheets that the surgery team will post. Just remember to wear clean drawers to the hospital. .......On second thought nobody wants to see that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back