Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would about bet my life savings that that 3 star becomes a 4 star

Crazy thing is - I bet those SOB's still end up with a top 10-15 class... not BVS'in, but it would be crazy and a first in a long while if Nicky finishes outside the top 10.... We just need to enjoy our ride, don't worry about anyone else, be confident that these commits are doing it now because they truly want to be here, and our record this fall is not a deciding factor of staying or leaving when the pen hits the paper...

This is all freakin awesome, but I still am a little uneasy from the QB perspective this fall... I hope HB either comes in a takes the job because he's that good, or we get JTD or a similar situation. I don't want JG seeing the field this year.

Sometimes people do strange things. My wife was a nurse and when I was the pastor of a church in Louisiana, she met a nurse that had a set of twin boys. She asked their name and the lady told her they were Lemonjelo and Orangjelo. My wife asked where she got the names from and the lady told her that she couldn't decide on a name but when she got home she saw two boxes of Jello on the table. You guessed it, lemon Jello and orange Jello. I promise you this is a true story.
that story has been around for ages.

im 46 and i remember my dad telling that "joke" when i was kid, except the family was from Memphis, not LA.............
i'm pretty sure it's not true...

lol.

Crazy thing is - I bet those SOB's still end up with a top 10-15 class... not BVS'in, but it would be crazy and a first in a long while if Nicky finishes outside the top 10.... We just need to enjoy our ride, don't worry about anyone else, be confident that these commits are doing it now because they truly want to be here, and our record this fall is not a deciding factor of staying or leaving when the pen hits the paper...

This is all freakin awesome, but I still am a little uneasy from the QB perspective this fall... I hope HB either comes in a takes the job because he's that good, or we get JTD or a similar situation. I don't want JG seeing the field this year.
I keep thinking, man we need to go 9-3 or 10-2 this year and we have a shot! Then I remember JG is our starter

We should do a “Things that weren’t invented the last time Ga won a championship”
Was the Sony Walkman around in 1980?

Camcorders, CD players, cell phones, digital answering machines, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo GameBoy, the electronic typewriter (!) were all invented after 1981.

8-o

Inventions of the 80's timeline.

What the president looked like the last time UGA won a championship

1478275277-screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-114004-am.png

If you could break down this class by how many you want at each position, what would your breakdown be?

I'm thinking 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, and 4OL on offense. On defense, 6DL, 3LB, and 4DB. That would be 24, leaving one spot for best available.

Reactions: StoVol
If you could break down this class by how many you want at each position, what would your breakdown be?

I'm thinking 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, and 4OL on offense. On defense, 6DL, 3LB, and 4DB. That would be 24, leaving one spot for best available.
i think that's probably about right. i wouldn't be mad at a 5th OL or 4th LB to take that last spot. and i'm assuming in that 6 DL, that includes edge guys, or are you putting edge guys in LB?

that story has been around for ages.

im 46 and i remember my dad telling that "joke" when i was kid, except the family was from Memphis, not LA.............
i'm pretty sure it's not true...

lol.
I'm knocking 70 and this is the last time I'm gonna say it. The lady told my wife from her own lips. I'm not in the habit of repeating rumors, lies or fairy tales.

i think that's probably about right. i wouldn't be mad at a 5th OL or 4th LB to take that last spot. and i'm assuming in that 6 DL, that includes edge guys, or are you putting edge guys in LB?
Includes Edge guys, since they're normally listed as DEs.

I'm ready for the rankings to be updated. opposing fanbases are disparaging our recruiting because a lot of our guys are 3 stars. But when the rankings are updated, I am confident that Evans, Rucker, Smith, and Washington will not longer be 3 stars. Wright and maybe Taylor will have a shot at a bump also.
even if we signed 25 5* players their argument would morph into "yeah, but what has tennessee done with elite talent anyway?"

we just have to go out and take our respect

I keep thinking, man we need to go 9-3 or 10-2 this year and we have a shot! Then I remember JG is our starter
My one hope is that HB pushes JG to play his best. When chryst was here pushing him he played solid and when he lost his job and came off the bench he played much better. As soon as he got comfortable again he played like trash (vandy and IU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back