Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody said they’re updating next week but I doubt those all get bumped before senior season since there were no rivals camps, and we know they love to base rankings on who camped.
Guaranteed a whole bunch of rivals dude are sitting around watching film right now. Maybe this whole pandemic helps make them better evaluators in the long run.

I was feeling good about it, but I really have no idea what to expect now that Rona happened. No spring camp. Who knows about fall camp. Who knows if there is even gonna be a season. If there is, I think it's gonna come down to how well players took it upon themselves to keep up their S&C and how well they trained and studied film/playbooks during this time. Hopefully our players are doing that.
yeah, this. seems like every year we're dealing with a slew of unknowns goiong in to the next season.

this year, we knew there's "new" at LB and WR, but roster and coach wise, feeling pretty good about what we're returning......

now covid basically shuts everythign down...

so we really have no idea about anything heading in to this season............so hard to even wager a guess right now.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
My ex wife heard the same thing years ago. Turned out to be a joke. Have heard this same thing a few times since. All are probably untrue.
No, it is true! In 1994 my wife worked with the lady at Earl K. Long hospital in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that named her twins Lemonjelo and Orangjelo. I know it sounds far fetched but it's the truth.

We should do a “Things that weren’t invented the last time Ga won a championship”
Was the Sony Walkman around in 1980?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Murder without the suicide yea would be fishy but as long as it was really followed by a suicide it doesn’t seem suspicious to me
Unless you believe in conspiracy theories, in which case you wonder if it were truly murder-suicide or double murder made to look like murder-suicide so there was no investigation.

conspiracy.jpg

My ex wife heard the same thing years ago. Turned out to be a joke. Have heard this same thing a few times since. All are probably untrue.

I’ve heard this story from 5 different people at least. They always have a wife or a girlfriend or someone who interacted with these people. I think people just lie to make it sound interesting

I see he said he put his phone down for 3 hours. Somehow I read that as 24 hours. I have no idea how I got 24 from 3. I must be losing my mind.
well, time is definitely relative these days especially when every day is the same.......i have literally lost track of what day it is lately.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back