Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still only doing telemedicine in my office. I HATE IT

I haven’t done telemedicine at all. Either I actually need to see the patient or telemedicine is too difficult for the patient ( older folks with no tech savvy).
It has been kinda funny that some of my partners have had ghost town clinics, while some of us have had at least half of our normal clinic every day...
I hope that you get to transition back to normal soon. PSA, don’t fly your car and telemedicine at the same time 😁

tenor.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Can anyone help me out here? We have a fellow VN poster and bar/pub owner here in Fort Lauderdale. I can't think of the name of his establishment....does anyone know?...... Was wanting to do some takeout orders to help support his business during this lockout ****.
Only VN guy I know that owns a bar is in Fort Collins Colorado. It is a place called The Town Pump or something like that.

Can anyone help me out here? We have a fellow VN poster and bar/pub owner here in Fort Lauderdale. I can't think of the name of his establishment....does anyone know?...... Was wanting to do some takeout orders to help support his business during this lockout ****.
NM i found it.... Orchestrate Minds Brewing. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back