Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt and gang going to mess around and force me to spend some money on these season tickets
Let’s go!! We can get a 4 pack...me, you, @Sugaray13, and I guess we will let @InVOLuntary tag along. Oh wait, we need to stay at his house, so we will definitely include him! Or maybe a 7 or 8 pack to include your son, Invol’s son, and Suga’s son, if they want to be included.

Anyone else been listening to The Slice podcasts? They’ve done HT, Trey Smith, and Josh Palmer so far. All have been good listens.

Trey seems wise beyond his years. I think he’ll interview etc really well at the combine next year.

Palmers was good. I thought it was interesting how he said as a kid he had given up on football for about 5 years. Finally started to take it serious as a sophomore in HS. I think he could be a sleeper as an All SEC wideout this year.

My wife took a call for a patient pronounced Phe ma lee and she said how do you spell that and the nurse said Female.

I have also heard stories of women being asked what the new babies' name is and the woman would look around the room and see a name on something in the room and use that, like Baxter or Hill-Rom.
Baxter is a solid mad scientist name

My wife took a call for a patient pronounced Phe ma lee and she said how do you spell that and the nurse said Female.

I have also heard stories of women being asked what the new babies' name is and the woman would look around the room and see a name on something in the room and use that, like Baxter or Hill-Rom.
Of course there's the girl named Denise who had a brother named Denephew

Sometimes people do strange things. My wife was a nurse and when I was the pastor of a church in Louisiana, she met a nurse that had a set of twin boys. She asked their name and the lady told her they were Lemonjelo and Orangjelo. My wife asked where she got the names from and the lady told her that she couldn't decide on a name but when she got home she saw two boxes of Jello on the table. You guessed it, lemon Jello and orange Jello. I promise you this is a true story.

My ex wife heard the same thing years ago. Turned out to be a joke. Have heard this same thing a few times since. All are probably untrue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devo182 and Pepe
You could be out there every day since your a doctor😉

Unfortunately, my job is “essential “ And I have had clinic every day. My procedure days weee open because of the no elective procedure mandate. One week I was able to play golf 3 times! Now that procedures are open again, my week is just about back to normal. Except for the damn gloves and mask, that is...

It’s so frickin weird being here in the present. Sometimes it was kinda fun watching the past overreactions and knowing that everything was going to work out for the best...

What I really don’t like is reading this thread and then finding out that I have reached the latest post. Now I have to wait for someone else to wake up...night shift was eerily quiet. 🤔

Unfortunately, my job is “essential “ And I have had clinic every day. My procedure days weee open because of the no elective procedure mandate. One week I was able to play golf 3 times! Now that procedures are open again, my week is just about back to normal. Except for the damn gloves and mask, that is...
This reads like you normally don’t wear gloves and mask during surgery 😂.

This reads like you normally don’t wear gloves and mask during surgery 😂.

So Volatil is awake. Probably just flying around in his car laughing at me. 😁

To clarify, Not used to wearing a mask and gloves constantly in the office. Hospital is business as usual, except the patients are also wearing masks...

Anyone else been listening to The Slice podcasts? They’ve done HT, Trey Smith, and Josh Palmer so far. All have been good listens.

Trey seems wise beyond his years. I think he’ll interview etc really well at the combine next year.

Palmers was good. I thought it was interesting how he said as a kid he had given up on football for about 5 years. Finally started to take it serious as a sophomore in HS. I think he could be a sleeper as an All SEC wideout this year.
For sure. I’m loving the podcast, it’s cool to hear about players’ background. Also a podcast that released last year but I’m just now getting to it is “A Host of Volunteers.” Highly recommend if you haven’t heard it.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He might now...the season hasn’t started so I can’t speak for this season yet! but over the 3 years we’ve seen him.have you witnessed a leadership attitude on the sidelines? Between JG Pushing Maurer away..walking out last from the locker room.not being out in front of the line in the tunnel because he lost his starting job on top of Rouge 2?..I don’t care what he sounds like post came because I’ve seen him sitting by himself not engaging with the team after going 3 and out during the season because he can’t get anything going..zero energy..if you listened to the audio clip in the link you would understand what I mean...

Al Wilson chewed out the beloved Payton manning over the Memphis game in 96’ at halftime and against Auburn in the championship game because they were playing like dog S**t.different levels to this S**t man and it has to start at the leadership level (Captains) on both sides of the field.
you see what you want to see. you have no idea what has taken place behind the scenes other than what you're told.

He might now...the season hasn’t started so I can’t speak for this season yet! but over the 3 years we’ve seen him.have you witnessed a leadership attitude on the sidelines? Between JG Pushing Maurer away..walking out last from the locker room.not being out in front of the line in the tunnel because he lost his starting job on top of Rouge 2?..I don’t care what he sounds like post came because I’ve seen him sitting by himself not engaging with the team after going 3 and out during the season because he can’t get anything going..zero energy..if you listened to the audio clip in the link you would understand what I mean...

Al Wilson chewed out the beloved Payton manning over the Memphis game in 96’ at halftime and against Auburn in the championship game because they were playing like dog S**t.different levels to this S**t man and it has to start at the leadership level (Captains) on both sides of the field.

Man it isn’t the time to question our HC. He’s killing it on the recruiting trail, has the nations second longest winning streak and certainly doesn’t agree with your bs attacks on the leadership of JG. I mean it really is sad to see a fan like yourself unwilling to believe Jeremy Pruitt when he says things like this:

Jeremy Pruitt has high praise for Jarrett Guarantano, UT leaders after Volunteers beat Missouri to become bowl eligible
  • “I can’t say enough about the leadership on this team.”
  • “This is why you get into coaching: to watch a team become a team.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back