Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the problem, they really don’t fit well geographically in any conference. They need to find someone who can recruit St. Louis.
They need to make a strong offensive hire, who can get that fan base excited again. Back in their hayday in the big 12 they packed that place out.

Man just look what this board is turning into. Its getting like a cult of haters. They fooled me. I even thought some of them had a family. You know one with a wife and kids. I mean what kind of people with wife's and kids do this kind of stuff. It's like they are all from the projects. Slam you in a second if you disagree with them.

They used to be a pretty good bunch but almost all of them have turned sour. Wanting to punch people in the face ect. Actually this board doesn't belong to them. If there was shame anymore some of them would straighten up. I don't know how you can be a parent and come on a msg board and say some of these things.

I guess that is why some have left. They talk about the FF but this board is getting way worse than that.
FF board is way better than this place.

Imagine some of these people at a middle school ball game and things didn't go their kids way. SPORTMANSHIP. I think some of these posters have ran the good ones off. At least the ones who couldn't stand the language and hate dished out.

I'm just trying to catch up on any AV posts I may have missed and jesus the last 50 pages are trash.

Ubben hate because he's not positive enough (okay snowflakes, if you had a subscription you can see all of his articles instead of latching onto what you know you don't like).

Ehlinger is a "punk" because he was able to take some pride in a far from perfect season.

And then Walmart fights so that we can express morally superior outrage and justify the default hatred setting of the forum.

Oh and the fancy beer guy drives a Hyundai. Okay allow me to really take his tastes and preferences seriously.

Seriously, there are a few of you that are great, but too many tools that ruin things.

I'm just trying to catch up on any AV posts I may have missed and jesus the last 50 pages are trash.

Ubben hate because he's not positive enough (okay snowflakes, if you had a subscription you can see all of his articles instead of latching onto what you know you don't like).

Ehlinger is a "punk" because he was able to take some pride in a far from perfect season.

And then Walmart fights so that we can express morally superior outrage and justify the default hatred setting of the forum.

Oh and the fancy beer guy drives a Hyundai. Okay allow me to really take his tastes and preferences seriously.

Seriously, there are a few of you that are great, but too many tools that ruin things.

Shut up, moran!

😁

Reactions: Sleegro

Fascinating

giphy-6.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back