Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just trying to catch up on any AV posts I may have missed and jesus the last 50 pages are trash.

Ubben hate because he's not positive enough (okay snowflakes, if you had a subscription you can see all of his articles instead of latching onto what you know you don't like).

Ehlinger is a "punk" because he was able to take some pride in a far from perfect season.

And then Walmart fights so that we can express morally superior outrage and justify the default hatred setting of the forum.

Oh and the fancy beer guy drives a Hyundai. Okay allow me to really take his tastes and preferences seriously.

Seriously, there are a few of you that are great, but too many tools that ruin things.
wE sHoUlD aLl PoSt PiCs Of UnIcOrNs, rAiNbOwS, aNd SaB LoVe LeTtErS
D5DAF165-2813-48D3-AA40-17EDC3A01A40.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
“The move was largely expected, as Missouri had begun vetting candidates in the weeks leading up to the final game. The early read on the Missouri search is that it’ll lean toward an experienced coach with a strong history on the offensive side of the ball.”

Classic “hire the polar opposite coach” template being followed

Amen. I went from a prospective collegiate athlete to a homeless drug addict. After some horrible mistakes, I ended up with a loving wife and family, as well as a new found faith in Christ and the financial stability to travel and see my beloved Vols play 8-10 games a year, and I'll be finishing up my bachelor's next year. God is good.
1575134316980.gif1575134316980.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back