Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random post but when we began our winning streak I wasn't able to watch it live. Being a superstitious guy I haven't watched our games since live either. I did peek in the Mizzou game and Jordan fumbled next play, so switched channels immediately.
My question is can I watch Candy game live or not??
Absolutely not, hope you understand. And thanks

Random post but when we began our winning streak I wasn't able to watch it live. Being a superstitious guy I haven't watched our games since live either. I did peek in the Mizzou game and Jordan fumbled next play, so switched channels immediately.
Go for it. What is the worst that happens???

Reactions: barrylee
I hope norvell stays at Memphis. If that conference can start retaining its best coaches instead of letting them leave it can become a power conference. It's just hard to do when they know the committee will never let them in the playoffs. At least they're starting to pay their coaches closer to power conference money.

Me too, I know Memphis fans are hoping that too. Norvell strikes me as the kind of guy who isn’t in a hurry to leave. And your right, money is pouring into that conference, Memphis is putting a lot into its athletics program right now. When full, the liberty bowl is a decent stadium too so Memphis has that going for them. Who would u like to see them play in their bowl game if they win the championship next
Weekend?

I hope norvell stays at Memphis. If that conference can start retaining its best coaches instead of letting them leave it can become a power conference. It's just hard to do when they know the committee will never let them in the playoffs. At least they're starting to pay their coaches closer to power conference money.
Why would we want Memphis to be in a power conference and make the playoffs?

Me too, I know Memphis fans are hoping that too. Norvell strikes me as the kind of guy who isn’t in a hurry to leave. And your right, money is pouring into that conference, Memphis is putting a lot into its athletics program right now. When full, the liberty bowl is a decent stadium too so Memphis has that going for them. Who would u like to see them play in their bowl game if they win the championship next
Weekend?
Watching them beat Oklahoma would be fun.

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
My in-laws are VAndy fans, but my wife was converted watching JJ catch the hail mary pass against Georgia. She became a UT fan during some rough years and it eats my in-laws up. While they have experienced some success, I still won converting my wife. VAndy fans better hold on to the memories of these past couple years because it’s over and will never happen again! GO VOLS!!

It’s funny how the cities of Memphis and cincy are similar in alt of ways. I lived up there for several years but am now back working in Memphis. It’s great for the city and the fans are really embracing the football teAm. It’s a good time for Memphis tiger fans right now. And I agree, I hope they get the win next weekend and get to a big time bowl. Mike Norvell is the real deal. With his ties to Arkansas, wouldn’t surprise me if he went there after the season.

I’m just not sure if Norvell wants to risk it. Sure, if he gets fired, he could probably get another G5 job. But he can be patient since he is making 2.6 and will get another raise.

Uh, noooo

Weekend?
Here are the average coaches salaries by conference to show some of the dedication to investing in improving by the AAC.

Sec - 4.9
Big 10 - 4.4
Big 12 - 4.1
Acc - 3.6
Pac - 3.1
AAC- 2.4
Mountain west - 1.1

No other conference is over a million.

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
Here are the average coaches salaries by conference to show some of the dedication to investing in improving by the AAC.

Sec - 4.9
Big 10 - 4.4
Big 12 - 4.1
Acc - 3.6
Pac - 3.1
AAC- 2.4
Mountain west - 1.1

No other conference is over a million.

AAC paying Charlie Strong 5 million at USF is helping them numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back