Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it BS that the league makes us go to freezing azz Mizzou in November? Make Florida do it. lol.

And its a night game, 6:30PM CST kickoff. Hope the equipment staff has the buses stocked with hand and feet warmers. Plus, playing on artificial surface will feel like walking on ice in bare feet.

Them there Lady Vols done knocked off that there #15 ND on their floor after committing over 30 turnovers. I’ll take it.
She wants them to play fast but it looks they were playing out of control on a bunch of possessions. As they get more comfortable, I believe they will settle down and become a really good team.

@Ulysees E. McGill @appyvol Y'all in are in Black Mountain? I love that area. I keep one open from time to time for Mountain Home. I just AirBnb it when I want a retreat from Charlotte.
I live in Harlan Kentucky and if I remember correctly Appy lives in Appalachia Virginia..it is on the other side of Big Black mountain from me. The state line between Virginia and Kentucky runs across Black Mountain. I think you are thinking of Black Mountain NC.

Reactions: appyvol
I’m legit worried about the mizzou game.

Just worried how they’re much better at home than on the road. Odom will go for blood after we tried to poach players, and idk how well this team handles success.

We’re getting a lot of positive press. Team needs to stay grounded.
I think we go in there and win big...by 17+. We will be fresh and healed up some. Our defense is playing at a very high level, and the blueprint is out there as to how to move the ball against them. Coaches will have our boys ready and will thrash them. Payback for our abysmal showing the last couple of years.

Kellie gonna win a NC at some point in the next few years with that crew. Long, quick, athletic, rebound very well, in great condition, and playing 10-12 players deep. 180 degree difference in anything Holly trotted out there.
She's gonna need that bench for the entire year. They only have 12 players and lost a starter to an ACL in practice last week. They can't afford anymore major injuries this year.

man that sounds amazing. some of my favorite hikes & trail runs #irememberwaybackwhen

were in the snow. Damn. Love that absolute stillness being in the snow gives you. Its an insulating buffer that blocks out bs.
I do too....can't imagine living somewhere that doesn't get some snow each year. Don't want too much though!

1. Hope not. One of Jarrett, Jones-Bell, or Washington. Wish I could say Sewell, but I think he's a huge long shot right now.

2. Hard to say. I don't think this staff takes commits in a "just for now" situation, for many reasons, as much as the last staff. Forced to pick - Butler.

3. Ideally, one of O. Thomas or Baron. I can also see Whitehead just ending his recruitment after USCe has fallen apart, especially if he visits this week.

I take back what I said about Butler. VQ podcast from this morning spoke very highly of him even though he is a bit of a project as a pass rusher. Forgot he was a camp offer, too, so he impressed in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back