Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he actually shot a cop, I really don't give a damn. Young men say stupid things. So what? People want to ruin his life and have him kicked off the team over words? Screw that. If anything, this is a teaching lesson. And the fact that the media is driving the bus on this is ironic given how they love to paint cops in a bad light. They encourage this attitude.

Yea, I'm embarrassed for Jeremy Banks, coach Pruitt, and the Tennessee football program after watching that.
Banks is a kid. I get him acting like an idiot.

But this thing with Pruitt just makes me shake my head. It probably ain’t a big deal... until it is.

Pruitts quote just goes to show what goes on at Bama, UGA etc. The local police overlook actions of football players.
For sure. It happens everywhere.

But the head coach saying it out loud over a player’s phone ain’t a good look no matter how you slice it. And him being dismissive of the officer for doing his job is making the rounds right now.

For sure. It happens everywhere.

But the head coach saying it out loud over a player’s phone ain’t a good look no matter how you slice it. And him being dismissive of the officer for doing his job is making the rounds right now.
Oh I’m in no way agreeing with him. Just saying what obviously happens at other campuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back