Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who has watched Miss St this year? How's that looking?

@SoilVol and I are in Starkville and have been following. They're rebuilding on defense (you don't just replace three first round draft picks if you're MSU and expect not to feel it) and they're breaking in a talented, but green freshman QB due to Stevens being injured.

Last edited:
@SoilVol and I are in Starkville and have been following. They're rebuilding on defense (you don't just replace three first round draft picks if you're MSU and expect to feel it) and they're breaking in a talented, but green freshman QB due to Stevens being injured.
Does it strike you as crazy to think we might beat them?

Humans...

“Hey, a bison almost killed me. Let me take you to that exact spot, hon.”

Man gored by bison sees date undergo same fate months later Man gored by bison sees date undergo same fate
We have several friends on the book of faces in Colorado, and they post **** like this weekly of dumbasses getting gored or trampled by elk and buffalo!
Look honey, a 2,000lb wild animal, let’s get close for a selfie!! Effin morons!

Can I get the cliff notes version of what Adams did this time? I do not want to go click on anything that will only support his stupidity.
That CJP is scapegoating JG, lol.
So you can easily see thru his little game (he thinks is so clever): if cjp does not change QBs, he is a bad coach, and if he does change, he is evil. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Can I get the cliff notes version of what Adams did this time? I do not want to go click on anything that will only support his stupidity.
He's same tired sh-t for decades. Used to write same stuff at peak Fulmer. Nothing to do with this team, tho he may trick a few into believing diff. He imagines himself as a homer for a diff school with a sweet placement to max harm. Sad lil fellow. Weasel.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back