Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Pruitt- “Jarrett has been in concussion protocol and has not been practicing”

lying sack of S**t could you imagine being Harrison Bailey and reading the 247 and volquest articles of them reporting that Jarrett hasn’t been practicing because he’s in concussion protocol and that man lines up next to you at practice?...f*** Pruitt.
I hope JG opens the game with 3 straight pick sixes

What the hell have you done for the program other than bitch?

Boosters need to start doing more of that "bitching" then. It's sad when the fans have a higher standard. Pumping money and getting recruits in here without wins is rather meaningless atm. Time to make a play that will result in wins. I mean no disrespect, but if Freeze isn't HC of the Vols next year, people with power have let the fans (the lifeblood of the program) down get again. Not signaling you out individually at all, you're a great dude and I know you're just one dude. Nothing but respect for what you do and bring here to the forum. You can't make anything happen alone, everyone needs to pull together. Fulmer is the dude it starts with like you said, I hope he knows what's best for this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back