Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he allowed to be on the sidelines during games? I was trying to find the difference between on field vs off field but information seems hard to find. The only thing I could find said the off field guys were mainly used for coach meetings and were not allowed to interact with players during games. I know I have seen Jones on the sidelines doing things, probably some type of Alabama loophole.
There are rules, but no one enforces them. Basically, as an analyst he cannot wear a headphone. He is not suppose to work with players, but everyone let’s QC and analyst work with players. No one will report anyone else.
Just like there is suppose to be no official visits, but recruits are visiting all the time.

Keep rooting for the team to lose and displaying all the qualities you accuse the team of having. Softer then 2 ply Charmin, quitter, loser mentality.
We win today. Whether we get freeze or not or fire Pruitt or not, I'll never root for my tema to lose. We could be o-fer for 1 years and I'll never root for a loss.
First it was Gruden and now it is Freeze. Whoever is coaching, playing, quarterbacking, handing out water, giving handies to recruits, whatever, I am always rooting for the win and living with hope.
If I was on the team we would never lose

Reactions: Govolsman98
No true vol fan would root for this Gump to keep running us into the ground 🤫
Fans don't root for their teams to lose for some pie i the sky idea that one coach is program changer. Our problem is in the administration of the program, not just the coaching. We played church balm while the rest of the SEC played big boy ball for a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back