Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got cancer. Check your priorities. It's a f***ing game that 18-22 year olds play for our amusement.
Sad is Guiliana's hair dye
1. My priorities are just fine, you have no idea who I am.

2. I replied as a tongue and cheek comment as this place is supposed to be somewhere to gather and laugh a little.

3. You need to check yourself replying to everyone who doesn’t agree with your view point and calling them soft.

4. I’m sorry you have cancer, I wish you a speedy recovery and nothing but great health in your future. One of my close friends just beat colon cancer, I’ll be praying for you.

1. My priorities are just fine, you have no idea who I am.

2. I replied as a tongue and cheek comment as this place is supposed to be somewhere to gather and laugh a little.

3. You need to check yourself replying to everyone who doesn’t agree with your view point and calling them soft.

4. I’m sorry you have cancer, I wish you a speedy recovery and nothing but great health in your future. One of my close friends just beat colon cancer, I’ll be praying for you.
I'm drunk.

I've got cancer.

I've gotten ****** news about it in the last 48 hours.

This board used to be a place that lifted my spirits during this challenge.

Tennessee is the best damn state in the union and the finest collection of citizens in the country AND has the best damn university and athletics in all of the multiverse.

Y'all sound like a bunch of bitches.

Don't take my posts any more to heart than you ask me to take yours.

Check your soft, sissy, complaining-wanting to lose to get the next Gruden/savior coach attitude. Root for the team or go to the Auburn board and talk to their fans about how crappy we are an dhow they are going to beat us because of whatever your list of reasons are.

Despite my textual tone and rhetoric, keep sharing your opinion and say whatever you want. Life's too short to censor yourself to protect someone else's ego.

Lastly, #wgwtfa

I'm drunk.

I've got cancer.

I've gotten ****** news about it in the last 48 hours.

This board used to be a place that lifted my spirits during this challenge.

Tennessee is the best damn state in the union and the finest collection of citizens in the country AND has the best damn university and athletics in all of the multiverse.

Y'all sound like a bunch of bitches.

Don't take my posts any more to heart than you ask me to take yours.

Check your soft, sissy, complaining-wanting to lose to get the next Gruden/savior coach attitude. Root for the team or go to the Auburn board and talk to their fans about how crappy we are an dhow they are going to beat us because of whatever your list of reasons are.

Despite my textual tone and rhetoric, keep sharing your opinion and say whatever you want. Life's too short to censor yourself to protect someone else's ego.

Lastly, #wgwtfa
Go vols bro or broette whatever. Pray for your healing. Lots of good water to you

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back