Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'm asking for some prayer warriors. My dad has struggled with depression, and this pandemic has crushed him. He's all but given up. He refuses to eat and is too weak to walk from one room to another. He refuses to go to a hospital because of Covid. My brother and I don't know what else to do but to call an ambulance anyway and see if they can convince him to go. If any of you can say a prayer for him, I would be deeply grateful! And please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. My heart is breaking.
I’m so sorry to hear this. Can’t even imagine how helpless you must feel. We’ll continue praying and you continue staying strong and trusting God.

For the degenerates out there who live in TN:

If you sign up for Fan Dual and Draftkings, they are offering a big promotion this weekend.

Fandual: +3000 Tennessee Moneyline, maximum bet $5.

DraftKings: +10000 Tennessee Moneyline, maximum bet $1.

So for a $6 wager you could win $225. Not too shabby. Unless you are so confident we will lose it is not worth putting up 6 dollars.
Where do you see the FanDuel promo? I’m not seeing it?

Guys, I'm asking for some prayer warriors. My dad has struggled with depression, and this pandemic has crushed him. He's all but given up. He refuses to eat and is too weak to walk from one room to another. He refuses to go to a hospital because of Covid. My brother and I don't know what else to do but to call an ambulance anyway and see if they can convince him to go. If any of you can say a prayer for him, I would be deeply grateful! And please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. My heart is breaking.
Prayers sent your way. Maybe reach out to your church pastor and to see if he can suggest someone who could provide in home counseling----both for your family, as well as your dad. Depression can be helped with proper medication too. Good luck.

Absolutely praying for your dad, you and your brother.

Hesitant to mention this because I don’t know the situation, but that sounds similar to some of the early signs my dad exhibited with what we eventually learned is dementia. His showed up in his early-to-mid sixties. There was a sudden drop in activity and an inability to recover from it. He dealt with depression at times, but it became a whole different animal once dementia emerged. He retreated from everyone. Covered his windows and didn’t want to be around folks aside from his kids and grandkids. A neurologist could help to assess. And the basic assessments they do are really low key. Praying for you.

In the year of Covid, where the results really don’t matter, you risk losing your fan base over a QB who lines it up correctly but is a TO machine with no real upside. When you could take a risk on your freshmen or sophomore QB playmakers with a lot more upside to be ready for next season when it matters again?

This is malfeasance.

In the year of Covid, where the results really don’t matter, you risk losing your fan base over a QB who lines it up correctly but is a TO machine with no real upside. When you could take a risk on your freshmen or sophomore QB playmakers with a lot more upside to be ready for next season when it matters again?

This is malfeasance.

RESULTS DO MATTER this year just like any other

Oh my goodness. I am praying. So sorry this is happening.

RESULTS DO MATTER this year just like any other
Eh, not for me. I'd like to beat Florida. Would be embarrassing to lose to Vandy. Other than that, I'm not going to care in a year whether we won or lost any of the other games on the schedule.

We will go to a bowl game regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back