Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kern is all world as a punter.

I'm excited to see Trevor Daniel potentially joining the Titans but let's understand that there is a reason why he's not on a team already.
He beat out a hall of famer at Houston, had two average games in a row during a time when his wife was set to go into labor at any moment then after his first child was born, and O'Brien fired him (who we now know is a control freak and major ahole). Trevor has been practicing continuously since, and is starting to get call-ups now because I think people realize he was unjustly cut the first time.

Either way, he lives in Nashville and this would be a temporary job until Kern is healthy. It would also be his opportunity to prove himself to other teams.

Guys, I'm asking for some prayer warriors. My dad has struggled with depression, and this pandemic has crushed him. He's all but given up. He refuses to eat and is too weak to walk from one room to another. He refuses to go to a hospital because of Covid. My brother and I don't know what else to do but to call an ambulance anyway and see if they can convince him to go. If any of you can say a prayer for him, I would be deeply grateful! And please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. My heart is breaking.

Guys, I'm asking for some prayer warriors. My dad has struggled with depression, and this pandemic has crushed him. He's all but given up. He refuses to eat and is too weak to walk from one room to another. He refuses to go to a hospital because of Covid. My brother and I don't know what else to do but to call an ambulance anyway and see if they can convince him to go. If any of you can say a prayer for him, I would be deeply grateful! And please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. My heart is breaking.
That's so sad. Don't even know I'd react to that tbh. Stay strong for him. Best of luck.

Prayers for your Dad and family.

Sorry to hear that. Praying for peace and comfort for your family Kristy.

Praying for God to give you strength and peace.

For the degenerates out there who live in TN:

If you sign up for Fan Dual and Draftkings, they are offering a big promotion this weekend.

Fandual: +3000 Tennessee Moneyline, maximum bet $5.

DraftKings: +10000 Tennessee Moneyline, maximum bet $1.

So for a $6 wager you could win $225. Not too shabby. Unless you are so confident we will lose it is not worth putting up 6 dollars.

Last edited:
For the degenerates out there:

If you sign up for Fan Dual and Draftkings, they are offering a big promotion this weekend.

Fandual: +3000 Tennessee Moneyline, maximum bet $5.

DraftKings: +10000 Tennessee Moneyline, maximum bet $1.

So for a $6 wager you could win $225. Not too shabby. Unless you are so confident we will lose it is not worth putting up 6 dollars.

Really wanted to get in on this but it's not legal in NC.

I am so sorry for you and your family. May God give you all strength and also give your dad a light to see those around him and fight.

I’m exited that what we saw against BAma was an OL and Unit that was great in pass pro and a QB that was plenty adequate to win games going forward.

Pruitt has been down right great at getting his team prepared to play after bye weeks in the past.

Bet the house, mortage the farm, the vols are a lock against Arkansas whom will be reeling after a rough loss with A&M.

You have well over a week to get your $ ready boys and girls

Just 2 more days to get your finances in order. The lock of the year GBFO!

Can’t wait to watch a Kentucky repeat. Do they brainwash everyone in the AD when they get to UT? It’s the definition of insanity across the board. Keep doing what doesn’t work, think you know better than the fans, rinse and repeat

Reactions: scvolfan7
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back