Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Clausen....Justin Worleybird.

Of course I am joking, but, Gaurantano's film was stoopid backintheday. He literally ran over around, sliced and diced. Threw on a dime. Makes 0 sense.
It makes more sense when you look at how few touchdowns he put up in high school. Did all his work between the 20s

People are out of thier damn minds if they literally think this. Talk about a stretch. When the kid makes good throws, people still have to make some BS up lmao
JG has made some great throws this year, but that wasn’t one of them. Lol got bailed out by Palmer. The TD throws to Palmer in which JG led him to the sideline of the endzone - those would’ve been proper highlights to make his point.

I think so too. I think Georgia and Florida are going to have better rosters than we do 9 out of 10 times so they should get to Atlanta most of the time. But, we should be able to sneak in once every so often.
I think that’s right.

I’ve come to accept Tennessee as a 7-9 win program. It wasn’t fun getting to this point, but I think we’d all feel a lot better if more people would get on board.

Reactions: pierce60
I think that’s right.

I’ve come to accept Tennessee as a 7-9 win program. It wasn’t fun getting to this point, but I think we’d all feel a lot better if more people would get on board.
8 wins should forever be our floor with a 12 game schedule. That’s losing to the big three and either the other SECW opponent, an OOC opponent, or someone we shouldn’t.

Is it unreasonable or unrealistic to expect to be in the SEC Championship game once every ~5 years?
Nope. We should have a championship caliber team once every five years and be able to beat Uf and UGA once every five years at least. But this last decade has been a disaster.

Eh, we’re closer to South Carolina, Kentucky and Missouri than the top of the conference.
Because of bad hires. We will come back again, we just can’t seem to get out of our own way. Those programs don’t hold a candle to our program. But I do think we are a 8-10 win program, but so are the other teams not ranked in the top five.

I love how people ask Tennessee fans to have patience. To be relevant, you play for championships. My son was 9 the last time we played in the SECCG. He’s 22 now.

We just out here sitting in the desert roaming around

Why did this post have the equivalent effect of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...I’m logging off there’s just to much honesty going on in here during the by week for to stick around😂

1603982021527.gif

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Because of bad hires. We will come back again, we just can’t seem to get out of our own way. Those programs don’t hold a candle to our program. But I do think we are a 8-10 win program, but so are the other teams not ranked in the top five.
That’s fine. I don’t think it’s impossible for a *good* hire to win 10+ games once or twice in a three year span.

But when we’re discussing programs as a whole, and you put a net-average coach in the HC chair at each program, Tennessee is 3rd in the East and closer to South Carolina and Kentucky than Georgia and Florida.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
I love how people ask Tennessee fans to have patience. To be relevant, you play for championships. My son was 9 the last time we played in the SECCG. He’s 22 now.

We just out here sitting in the desert roaming around
You can do the opposite and get this thing fixed tomorrow.

Maybe you’re talking about Taylor? My experience in watching says Bryce will knock you down.
You’re age is getting to your eyes. Alontae will make the open-field tackle while Bryce tries to murder them with a cold shoulder which someone else has to clean up 5 yards down the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back