Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson has a different view on what happen his sophomore season. I'll take his side over Butch's.
It was his redshirt freshman season and I’ll take what happened over both his and Butch’s accounts. It was in practice reports. Dobbs was better and that never really changed.

I’m all in for his recovery and redemption.

I celebrated way too hard when he fell. I was so happy to see a rival fall I lost sight of his humanity. Way too many stones flying in glass houses. Someone called us out on it and I owned it. Still feel bad at how I represented myself then.
OM has never been a rival. Freeze was a high and mighty, holier than thou type who used his fake faith to recruit. He is the exact kinda of hypocrite that causes harm and he got off easier than he deserved. God was a recruiting pitch and get out of jail free card for him. Don’t forget that for a moment. He is exacty the kind of man who keeps people away from believing and who leads others astray and the fact that he thinks we are all duty bound to forgive him without him taking the steps necessary for that process of redemption to be true.

He lifted himself so high he bordered on false prophet. It’s not that he displayed flaws. It is who he pretended to be, how he lied to create that perception and the people he hurt and those he led astray. Even now he beats the god drum for his own benefit because it’s an easy path to get folks feeling it’s their duty to forgive.

But forgiveness requires contrition. It requires acknowledgment and a commitment to strive to change and he has shown none of that. He may well be a fine OC but he has a long way to go before he should be considered for forgiveness. Ball is in his court. But he has a ton to atone for starting with acknowledging it without the bs or song and dance.

Otherwise, hire him and tell him to drop the fake christian act until he learns what it means to act, behave, and seek honest forgiveness not PR forgiveness that is ultimately just one more self serving act.

Last edited:
Also a Pro style!..I’m assuming you have no clue what kind of offense Fulmer ran and the kind of QB his offense required to be successful👀😁 he literally lost his job because he didn’t have a “dual threat” QB who could run Dave Clawson spread offense 😅
Casey Clausen....Justin Worleybird.

Of course I am joking, but, Gaurantano's film was stoopid backintheday. He literally ran over around, sliced and diced. Threw on a dime. Makes 0 sense.

Casey Clausen....Justin Worleybird.

Of course I am joking, but, Gaurantano's film was stoopid backintheday. He literally ran over around, sliced and diced. Threw on a dime. Makes 0 sense.

Bro no it wasn’t 👀😅😅😂😂😂 he literally had 23 tds 16 INT’s 👀😂😂😂 oh and 3028 passing yards in 4 years!...it’s obviously easy to please you people around here...

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
So Jarrett has as many turnovers this year as touchdowns. My gosh I am ready for him to move on. It will feel like someone has literally lifted a boulder off of our program. Love his grit and heart, he just shouldn’t be a QB at this level.

Wanna see a doozy go look at his high school stats for 4 years lmao ...In 3 years at the College level he was on pace to matching exactly what he had in 4 years of high school the kid has never changed at all.his high school stats if you compare them to now is literally the blueprint to what you get with JG..

Last edited:
Bro no it wasn’t 👀😅😅😂😂😂 he literally had 23 tds 16 INT’s 👀😂😂😂 oh and 3028 passing yards in 4 years!...it’s obviously easy to please you people around here...
His film was really good in terms of upside. Maybe a good QB coach could’ve turned JG into a good player but it’s too late. He seems to have lost his confidence or maybe he just never had what it took anyway

His film was really good in terms of upside. Maybe a good QB coach could’ve turned JG into a good player but it’s too late. He seems to have lost his confidence or maybe he just never had what it took anyway

Remember when we were so happy to have him commit to us and not OSU? I remember... and as a Buckeye hater I've never so much wanted a recruit to choose them in retrospect.

Are we really comparing this kid to talent level in New Jersey?!??....👀😂😂 oh man!!...the south got sumin to say about that

Remember when we were so happy to have him commit to us and not OSU? I remember... and as a Buckeye hater I've never so much wanted a recruit to choose them in retrospect.

He was literally the Trojan horse bought and paid for in full by haslem.Saban,kirby and Dan signed off on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back