Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too. He really doesn’t have a team (He says he pulls for Iowa State.) He almost always has a perspective I haven’t considered.
I think his producer is a Vandy grad and he likes UT, to give him, hell. Plus, I believe his grandmother is a Vols' fan
Helps if u quote what u are referring to ........

All comes down to if he recruits you. Guys your talking about where walk on GUARANTEE scholarships. CJP is not a patient man. When he’s done with you, he discards you and quickly. Maybe that’s good maybe it’s bad.
No one recruits PWO’s? Who’s a touchy feely name who hugs every kid on the roster? And don’t say Ms. Mullen.

I can see the writing on the wall as well as anyone. 15 years ago places like Nashville, Hendersonville etc were solidly Orange. Now you see as much black and gold along with Crimson as you do Orange.

Couple that with an aging fanbase and kids who grew up watching their parents affected negatively by heartbreak year after year, slowly coming to the realization that the best it's going to get is an 8 or 9 win season every now and then and steal the east once every decade or two. That's where we are and who were going to be for the foreseeable future.

Unless something changes drastically that's where we're going to stay and the fanbase which is in the decline will continue to do so.
You lost me at seeing a lot of black and gold in Nashville.

No one recruits PWO’s? Who’s a touchy feely name who hugs every kid on the roster? And don’t say Ms. Mullen.

I’ve said too much. I’ll keep it to myself. Just telling you what I hear. I’m not in the dorm room. Pruitt is arrogant. If he wins, he has a right to be. But he is not his daddy Nick yet.

So you think we can win against a team who beat the brakes off Georgia who beat the brakes off us?

Why yes, yes I do.

My Volunteers can go toe to toe with anyone.
Sometimes I am wrong, but I never ever throw in the towel.

If you concede a game before the kickoff, that’s truly concerning.

I’ve said too much. I’ll keep it to myself. Just telling you what I hear. I’m not in the dorm room. Pruitt is arrogant. If he wins, he has a right to be. But he is not his daddy Nick yet.
Most good coaches are arrogant to a degree. Part of their make up. Just have to temper it with common sense. Jury is still out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back