Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should try the ole Spurrier method of rotating QBs? Start HB, let him play 2 series, bring in JG for 2 series, etc etc. Or rotate them every play?
I think we’ll see the musical chairs with qbs like last year. Still don’t think he sits JG permanently unless HB balls out 🤞

Maybe just maybe Kentucky was for JG what UCLA was for Crompton

tenor.gif

I had the traditional. I had researched all treatment options and was leaning toward removal. Then my urologist hinted that's what he thought I should do. My research convinced me that the effectiveness of traditional vs laparoscopic just depends on the skill of the surgeon. Mine has been doing traditional for many years so I went with that rather than have him get one of his partners to do it.

Are you asking for a reason or just curious?
I'm having mine out next Tuesday and I was curious about it since you sound like everything is going well. I'm a bit younger than you (50) so, hopefully, a long way to go yet and getting rid of the cancer now rather than waiting seemed to be the best option. The surgeon I'm seeing specializes in robotic surgery so I'm praying for good results.

If I could still have alcohol, I'd be drunk too with the season we're having.
I drank from about 3 on to 2 am Saturday. Then some more Sunday. Was going to take the night off but I'm in excruciating pain, done something to my left elbow, it's swollen and extremely sore. So drinks it is.

I miss the Ted Turner days of the Atlanta Braves where they weren't afraid to spend money. Are they still owned by Liberty Mutual? I hated when they bought the Braves because they were clear they weren't going to spend like Ted.

Reactions: vol4015
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back