Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I can't get over is the team quit yesterday. It's the 4th game of the year. Pruitt has a problem.
It has to be disheartening to the defense to play their butts off and barely get a breather. I would also be a little ticked to be preached at all week about doing things the right way and straining then they keep playing someone that doesn't do either.

The thing I can't get over is the team quit yesterday. It's the 4th game of the year. Pruitt has a problem.
It has to be disheartening to the defense to play their butts off and barely get a breather. I would also be a little ticked to preached at all week about doing things the right way and straining then they keep playing someone that doesn't do either.
JG gave U.K. 14 points
That would take the steam out of most teams imo

Any news on Wanya’s knee? If 2 had any pocket presence that would have never happened.

Wayna could help himself by just falling on the damn ball too. He’s done it twice and it nearly cost
Us the first time. All he has to do is fall on the effing ball. He always wants to try and pick it up on the run like he’s a darn RB or somethings. 🤦‍♂️

The team needs a leader, an alpha at QB. Dobbs had this quality, but played behind terrible O Lines. Mauer has a bit of this quality too based on how the team responds to him.

Based on the players around Bailey in high school, seems he has this quality too. Bailey took lumps as a freshmen in high school, they lost a lot of games, and they improved every year. He has the mental state to take lumps, build on it, and rally the trawl to around him.

Time to look to the future.

The team needs a leader, an alpha at QB. Dobbs had this quality, but played behind terrible O Lines. Mauer has a bit of this quality too based on how the team responds to him.

Based on the players around Bailey in high school, seems he has this quality too. Bailey took lumps as a freshmen in high school, they lost a lot of games, and they improved every year. He has the mental state to take lumps, build on it, and rally the trawl to around him.

Time to look to the future.
I think the team would rally around a freshman QB. This could be the spark they need .

How on earth does he not feel or see this guy coming at him from his peripheral? He is one of the only QBs I have seen that can’t feel these things coming and just gets obliterated.

JG just looks unnatural at QB to me. It's like he is playing out of position. He struggles moving around in the pocket and has a hard time seeing wide open receivers.

I am disappointed with JG, but I expected that. What is really disappointing is the offensive line play, especially the tackles. Wright and Morris are still making freshman mistakes. We only scored when we move Cade to tackle and played Carvin and Spraggins at guard. Carvin must be hurt. Our tackles, even Cade, cannot pass protect. Something is not right. I would say start HB next week, but I am afraid the line will get him killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back