Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...might wanna hit up the sec network and see if they will play a re-run for you On the big screen 👀. The Defense bailed JG out that game As they always do.He does just enough to get by in some games depending on which JG you get,while the defense does the rest..JG being under center we generate zero offense momentum and every game becomes a nail biter just like the Auburn game.when they shouldn’t Even be close.We have always had enough talent On offense to win some big games if we had better QB play.how do you not see his pattern?

LOL. I don;t need to. I have my own big screen and have watched the replay multiple times. I am not even sure what you are arguing about at this point. You don't like JG. I get it. You have made that clear in spades. I have said myself I hope anyone but JG is our QB this season, and he deserves penty of criticism. I placed the start to last season squarely on him, but I simply disagree with you on the supposed 50/50 throws. And I won't bash a kid who gives his all forhis team.

@ob79 ... It does our family good to hear stories like this. Thank you! I remember Ashlee’s story very well. What a beautiful blessing she is! I’m a father as well and know you are the right man for the job. I keep telling my brother that.

It has felt hopeless. Some very providential things have happened in the background that can only be explained as “Yep God is up to something.”

He has some options for radiation but multiple neurosurgeons have pretty much given him no reason to think surgery is practical, so that sucks. Treatment (up to 6 mos) will likely be out of state.

My brother and SIL have allowed me to start a campaign for them that VN can follow and contribute to. I told him at the beginning that I wouldn’t hesitate to unleash the heart of VolNation🧡

Healing for Drew!, organized by Scott Warren
@tnhunter 10

Reactions: tnhunter 10
@OrangenSC how are you coming along? Continued prayers to you sir.
I was just getting ready to post an update. Trying to catch up on posts first.

Surgery went well. Dr says they got good margins and thinks the cancer is gone.

Now home recovering. I have pain but I think it’s the normal level. My family is taking excellent care of me. Well, except my wife keeps making me laugh, which is not funny. Don’t tell anybody, but they have me wearing a skirt for comfort from the cut and catheter.

Thanks for the prayers.

Now home recovering. I have pain but I think it’s the normal level. My family is taking excellent care of me. Well, except my wife keeps making me laugh, which is not funny. Don’t tell anybody, but they have me wearing a skirt for comfort from the cut and catheter.
God is good!

HEY EVERYONE @OrangenSC is wearing skirts now. 😉 Haha glad to hear everything went well

Last edited:

Thanks for the prayers.
That’s wonderful. Continued prayers on healing.

Done, thank you! Praying for you Drew and family. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 15. F cancer.
Welcome. I gave earlier, this family will need it for expenses traveling, eating ect. I’d say there’s very few that’s not been affected by cancer. Lost my mother to it. I hate it

@ob79 ... It does our family good to hear stories like this. Thank you! I remember Ashlee’s story very well. What a beautiful blessing she is! I’m a father as well and know you are the right man for the job. I keep telling my brother that.

It has felt hopeless. Some very providential things have happened in the background that can only be explained as “Yep God is up to something.”

He has some options for radiation but multiple neurosurgeons have pretty much given him no reason to think surgery is practical, so that sucks. Treatment (up to 6 mos) will likely be out of state.

My brother and SIL have allowed me to start a campaign for them that VN can follow and contribute to. I told him at the beginning that I wouldn’t hesitate to unleash the heart of VolNation🧡

Donated Hope he gets better! Prayers!

Donated and shared.

Prayers for you and your family.

C'mon, VolNation. We can do this again!!

Thanks for the prayers.

That's good news! And good for your wife, keeping you laughing.

Hey, funny catheter story to help her out:
A few years ago I had a catheter for a day or so after a kidney surgery and had been slowly walking around the house carrying a plastic grocery bag with the catheter bag inside it. On the day I got the catheter removed, I drove over to the school afterward to pick up my younger daughter who was then a first grader. As I walked up to the crowded pick-up area, still padding along slowly in gym shorts and t-shirt, my daughter saw me and yelled out "Daddyyyy!" as usual. Then she looked me up and down once and yelled out, even more enthusiastically, "I'm so glad you're not peeing in a bag anymore!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back