Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say this as nicely yesterday, but until the facts come out, I think that speculation like this is unfair to the player. Plenty of time do be critical later as needed when more facts are known.

My purpose wasn’t to take a shot at the kid although I now see how it may have been taken. I was just saying it’s naive to think he left the team because he saw a few freshmen WRs doing well in practice. Most likely it’s something else.

Reactions: drvenner
@ob79 ... It does our family good to hear stories like this. Thank you! I remember Ashlee’s story very well. What a beautiful blessing she is! I’m a father as well and know you are the right man for the job. I keep telling my brother that.

It has felt hopeless. Some very providential things have happened in the background that can only be explained as “Yep God is up to something.”

He has some options for radiation but multiple neurosurgeons have pretty much given him no reason to think surgery is practical, so that sucks. Treatment (up to 6 mos) will likely be out of state.

My brother and SIL have allowed me to start a campaign for them that VN can follow and contribute to. I told him at the beginning that I wouldn’t hesitate to unleash the heart of VolNation🧡

Healing for Drew!, organized by Scott Warren
BUMP

You asked how Dobbs didn't beat SEC West teams, while JG has...that goes back to coaching. Those Dobbs teams won games in spite of coaching in most cases, not because of it. If this staff was here during the Dobbs era, that 2015 and/or 2016 team would've most likely been in the playoffs.

Only team worth noting that he’s beat in the west is Auburn and it was 2 years ago lol let it go...and it wasn’t him on pure talent that won that game it was our receivers going up and fighting for his wounded under thrown ducks

Only team worth noting that he’s beat in the west is Auburn and it was 2 years ago lol let it go...and it wasn’t him on pure talent that won that game it was our receivers going up and fighting for his wounded under thrown ducks

Miss State last season

They are worth noting seeing as how we couldn't beat any West team for a decade IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back