Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father in law is also in ICU due to several ongoing chronic issues, and he has taken a turn for the worse today...it looks like this may be the end if God doesn't move. He has been suffering for a long time.

I know I am salty and a lot of you don't like me, but if you could set that aside for a moment to pray I would appreciate it...we can get back to arguing and griping later..

This year absolutely sucks.
Dang man when it rains it pours, prayers sent.

Someone should tell Ray that they won’t have that many fans there anyways. No one likes Musdump

I think, organically, thousands won’t come anyway. They’ll take a wait and see approach. Just open it up, require masks upon entry at least for a little while, and let people, by their own volition, go or stay home. That’s not so hard.

His first year he was behind the 8 ball and never really had a chance, got here after the season started. Last year after injuries and players leaving the team he was the next man up and got plenty of game experience. The kid has talented if he wants to be on the field this fall and listens to the coaching staff he will be on the field this fall.
Him staying healthy was the main issue with him. Hopefully he had learned how to take care of his body better, proper nutrition, ice baths, ect.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
My father in law is also in ICU due to several ongoing chronic issues, and he has taken a turn for the worse today...it looks like this may be the end if God doesn't move. He has been suffering for a long time.

I know I am salty and a lot of you don't like me, but if you could set that aside for a moment to pray I would appreciate it...we can get back to arguing and griping later..

This year absolutely sucks.
Prayers pal. I hope things take a turn for the better for you.

View attachment 291357
Not taking up for him or anything of that nature, but I’ll leave this little conversation piece here...and grenade drop into the thread 3..2..1 🔥🤯
Very interesting considering he still looked like trash at times.
Check downs will do that for you. Risky throws also have a potential for more YAC if things work out. Dump offs on 3rd and long, not so much

Reactions: tn4elvis
I would take 01 Miami but 19 LSU would give them a hell of a game. 2 of the most dominant champs in recent history for sure.

You know who I would up there as 10 most talented teams of all-time?

2001 UT.

Put Heath Shuler or Josh Dobbs on that team and they play Miami for it all and might beat them.

Reactions: HalfullVol
I agree on last year, but this next one I think he is #1. He is special, rare size and strength with athleticism.
Medical concern is way too high rn for #1 imo. He really needs this season to prove long-term sustainability of managing his issue. But I agree with Butchna, TL and Fields are too big time. Also, does Trey project as a Tackle or Guard? Guards rarely go top 10.

They might be being sarcastic right now...wait till they lose their 3rd game of the season and the maniacs come out of the Gainesville woodworks.

Those fools will run off anyone not named Urban or Steve. So spoiled by walking into 2 elite coaches. Hope they go on a century long drought. I will be laughing from my head in a vat.

You should have heard how hard I laughed when I noticed they made a Smael Mondon thread and then locked it for (VIP) only....best example I can give you 😂👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

1594240222231.gif

I've been curious about these stats including Shamburger. I wasn't sure if he played a ton in every game or played mostly early on or something else.

Nope, he played evenly throughout the season. The only games he played a bit less were Chatt, UAB, and Bama, which even out. Impressive he played so many snaps in big games and holds this title.

Screenshot_20200708-164206.jpg

And his immense coverage improvement under Pruitt:
Screenshot_20200708-164923.jpg

Was just about to post this but had to do my homework first:

Shawn Shamburger, Tennessee - 0.67 Class 2017, position evaluated for CB, Composite 0.8440

Trevon Moehrig, TCU - 0.77 Class 2018, position Safety, Composite 0.8816

Brendan Radley-Hiles, Oklahoma - 0.85 Class 2018, position CB, Composite 0.9887

Lamont Wade, Penn St - 0.96 Class 2017, position Safety, Composite 0.9797

The difference between expected performance and actual performance probably has everything to do with coaching and player character. Kudos to Shawn and his coaches. jmo.
If my memory serves me correctly, Pruitt (at Alabama) actually went after Shamburger late in the cycle.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back