Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be getting her help instead of making fun of her.

Yep but they're drunk, young, and in a group. I don't think they really realized the situation until after she breaks her head open. You can tell then that several of them start to get that this isn't funny anymore but then that one dude is so caught up in it that he still doesn't get it. It starts to dawn on the others though that this isn't regular 'crazy' but maybe this person is really ill crazy once that happens. The sad thing is that even though this group is young and drunk by and large perfectly sober people who should know better write off what is obviously red-flag behavior for mental illness and/or drug/alchohol induced psychosis as just run of the mill weird or bad behavior when in reality they aren't seeing an @sshole acting out but someone in need of professional care.

1f8f5ea4-ce87-4154-a729-ac25b42db279-jpeg.290565

So you're just gonna have a pool party without us. Why do you hate America?

My moms birthday, went to my sisters and we had a cookout, swam, I got sunburned pretty good. Got to cut up with my niece and nephew. That boy gonna be a LT. Going into 5th grade at 5ft. About 165lbs. Biggest kid in his class.
This was a few years ago
IMG_4078.jpg
You know I am trying to get him to like the Vols, lol.

My moms birthday, went to my sisters and we had a cookout, swam, I got sunburned pretty good. Got to cut up with my niece and nephew. That boy gonna be a LT. Going into 5th grade at 5ft. About 165lbs. Biggest kid in his class.
This was a few years ago
View attachment 290640
You know I am trying to get him to like the Vols, lol.
Great to see kids enjoying the outdoors.

Hey @nicksjuzunk,
What’s your opinion on BFR training?
Excellent for training when joints or tendons need lower loads to recover. In the short term, muscle growth seems to be equal to traditional training but research shows effectiveness may begin to lessen after about two weeks, so that’s frustrating.

Some think cycling two weeks on, two weeks off may be a way to lessen wear and tear on joints while still getting good results, so you could program that way.

I have used it a lot, though not much the last year. You have to have a mental edge to push through intense burn to get to the part that is going to do the real benefits though. Too many people tap out too soon

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Excellent for training when joints or tendons need lower loads to recover. In the short term, muscle growth seems to be equal to traditional training but research shows effectiveness may begin to lessen after about two weeks, so that’s frustrating.

Some think cycling two weeks on, two weeks off may be a way to lessen wear and tear on joints while still getting good results, so you could program that way.

I have used it a lot, though not much the last year. You have to have a mental edge to push through intense burn to get to the part that is going to do the real benefits though. Too many people tap out too soon
No fireworks this year, equals researching BFR. My fav part was 'training whilst wearing an occlusion band'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back