Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Independence Day, ya filthy animals. Applewood/Hickory smoked pulled pork. It is delicious.

View attachment 290623
Both apple and cherry make good BBQ. I like apple for pulled pork and cherry for ribs. And of course, I mix in a little hickory for that traditional taste. For brisket, I use pecan, oak, and a little hickory. Love smoking. Makes great meat.

Black beans and rojos pequenos both have a soft skin and break apart in cooking. chili is not supposed to taste like bean soup. Besides black beans taste disgusting. I'd rather suck on a black fountain pen.

Both apple and cherry make good BBQ. I like apple for pulled pork and cherry for ribs. And of course, I mix in a little hickory for that traditional taste. For brisket, I use pecan, oak, and a little hickory. Love smoking. Makes great meat.

I used 4 applewood chunks with 1 hickory chunk for today's smoked butt. Everyone asked me to "please do this again soon" so I think they liked it lol.

Welp. We have our first 4th of July casualty. My sleeveless neighbor just sprained his ankle by running away from an artillery shell and tripping on the sidewalk. I’ve never seen an American flag visor soar so far.
Update: he put his foot in the cooler to ice it and his wife broke my camping chair that is supposed to hold up to 350 lbs. classy bunch

At first glance, I missed that part where you said the photo was from a few years ago and was about to say, "Now, T Dog, I know we all like to brag on family but that boy ain't anywhere near 5ft 165 ." :D
Got in touch with my sister he is 140lbs. But still biggest in his class. He is in the very top percentile for the largest for his age. Doctor said he would be 6'7 so we will see. He is getting close to my size already at 10 years old. Thick too. I am only 5'9 185lbs. And he is hilarious, lives to clown on people.

Update: he put his foot in the cooler to ice it and his wife broke my camping chair that is supposed to hold up to 350 lbs. classy bunch

Well, to be fair, you didn't tell me not to stick my foot in there. And that chair had a crack in it...mostly my wife's but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back