Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Jesse remains a valuable member of the VQ staff.” Before that Monday Chat...disingenuous.

Think that was the prior week chat. And it was true. I’m not sure about your company. I’ve been a part of 4. 3 were very large. We never confirm someone is leaving based on questions in advance. I’d have done the same as Brent.

This came out the same day as the Jay Graham news, wonder which one will get traction. 🤔
In light of the recent discovery of that army lady's remains, and it was from sexual harrassment, and one of the perks took his life yesterday. I would put all bets on Vandy getting lit up.

Think that was the prior week chat. And it was true. I’m not sure about your company. I’ve been a part of 4. 3 were very large. We never confirm someone is leaving based on questions in advance. I’d have done the same as Brent.
Of course that was the previous week’s. Right after the rumor surfaced after his gym gave him a goodbye on Twitter. I don’t work for an insider subscription recruiting service...not sure about your company. But mine doesn’t rely on 24/7/365 interaction and dialogue. Our CEO can’t be @ with personal questions...most don’t know his name. Apples oranges potatoes tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back