Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, help me out some. Wife and I haven't been to Neyland since probably 2013 because of med school and residency and our little man. We are finally gonna make it back to Knoxville for the MSU game. What's the best way to grab tickets? We want to get some good, lower level seats if possible even if we have to pay a little more. Is there a lot of scalping options or try craigslist? UTSports has some decent seats in E, but I'd like to be on the north side if possible
If I hadn't already offered mine up (I'll be out of town) I would have given you my 4 plus parking pass. I'm sure someone else can help out though.

Reactions: quadlee21
You should listen to swains interview with cut. It’s really awesome.
I think a young blood like Pruitt is going to be the answer whether he personally is or not. I don't think Cut would do well at this point in his life with the recruiting grind associated with being HC at Tennessee. I think Pruitt has it in him to be great if this job doesn't destroy his career.

Last edited:
I think a young blood like Pruitt is going to be the answer wether he personally is or not. I don't think Cut would do well at thosbpointbin his life with the recruiting grind associated with being HC at Tennessee. I think Pruitt has it in him to be great if this job doesn't destroy his career.

*thozpoyntbihn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back