Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the media reports on Thompson mention Banks as though he was in the same level of trouble. That's a really sh!tty and unfair way to report things. All Banks really did was fail to pay a prior ticket/fine. It's not smart but just writing it up as "arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop" makes it sound like there was a felony arrest warrant out for him and implies he was involved in something serious rather than something stupid (failing to pay).
The Knoxville media Hurd of Turds for you..

After watching the game again, I don’t see why any of you want Maurer to be the guy. Shrout has the most potential. Got the ball out (too) quickly. Hell of a fastball. He just reminded me a little bit of Wild Thing Rick Vaughn.
I like Shrout as a QB. He has a rocket for an arm and can make all the throws. He just needs more time to develop.

I thought Tillman flashed a lot on Saturday
He's about the only one that has, outside of Palmer, for next season. But think about those guys being our WR1 and WR2. A bit scary. Reminds me of 2013 corps. Really need to land RJ or Arik or Washington. We really need playmakers.

I’m disappointed in JJ Peterson. Jeremy Banks spent plenty of time last year at running back and seems to be ahead of Peterson at the linebacker position. I know Peterson has had injury issues since he’s been on campus but I figured a year under our S&C program would do him fine. It seems like he won’t reach the potential his offer list portrayed but it is still a bit early to tell.
You do realize he's a RS freshman? Yeah, I know Henry T is a Fr, but few are as ready as he.

It's Florida week we all understand this.. but can we just take a step back and think for a second?

I don't wanna stir the pot and these are just facts

Tennessee Volunteers vs opponents with a NOON kickoff in 2019? Undefeated.

Make of that what you will
We control our own destiny in the SEC East, right? Here we go!

I don’t hate Kiffin - he took his dream job. We’d all love to do that.

But I’d never hire him here again - he left us high and dry, he alienated Fulmer and that whole group, and honestly some of the shine has worn off down at FAU. He’s a good coach. But he ain’t a great one. He should stay there as long as they’ll have him.
He signed a ten year contract with them after his first year. He doesn't have to go anywhere anytime soon.

Buddy, sports talk is only a part of it. Kids believe everything they read on Twitter and it’s not positive. They see everything on ESPN and we’re a laughing stock. Even the WWE is making fun of us. Imagine the fuel opposing coaches have. It was already bad before Georgia State.
Weed out the pussies, imo.

Buddy, sports talk is only a part of it. Kids believe everything they read on Twitter and it’s not positive. They see everything on ESPN and we’re a laughing stock. Even the WWE is making fun of us. Imagine the fuel opposing coaches have. It was already bad before Georgia State.

Kids are a lot more on top of things than you think. I think its true that they're given more & the participation trophy thing is real. However, i think there's a lot of kids that have level heads on their shoulders...meaning they can see through the bs.

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back