Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wanna be a jerk, but if you don’t know what’s coming when you bring a child into Neyland Stadium, I feel bad for you son.

EXACTLY like...PRIMETIME college football rival in the SEC conference on a Saturday...asking one person to do such an absurd thing is like asking 100k fans to do the same thing also...who did they think they was going to see?...Andy?...leave lol like seriously.

All over the US. The worst thing we can do is try to rush back too soon. I know it sucks for everyone. Have to ride it out though. I hope May we start to relax a little. But it must be measured, reasonable and planned out.
Nah, I think the vast majority are only in a few places like NYC. Meaning, the rest of the country can begin to go back to work following social distancing guidelines and those harder hit might need longer

It's time to move on and open back up.

If nothing else, I hope this settles the debate involving one of our former coaches.

Said it then and will say it now. If given the choice, most people want to work and do what they do.
Unless maybe they hate their job or something, just getting money and doing menial tasks, isn't enough for the majority. People want to contribute and sense of accomplishment.

Nah, I think the vast majority are only in a few places like NYC. Meaning, the rest of the country can begin to go back to work following social distancing guidelines and those harder hit might need longer
That's a reasonable approach, if it's done in a deliberate manner and if people actually will do it.

DWA did an exit interview article with Ubben and I was surprised how well he spoke of Tennessee. Ubben tried his best to get DWA to throw some shade on Tennessee.

DWA wouldn’t bite but I was left with the obv impression that he didn’t like how he was underutilized here and if you read between the lines it felt like maybe he didn’t care for Chaney too much.

All in all he spoke about how much he enjoyed Tennessee football, the atmosphere, and how this team grew together. Said he wouldn’t want to go through it with anyone else.

Spoke very high of Pruitt also.

DWA did an exit interview article with Ubben and I was surprised how well he spoke of Tennessee. Ubben tried his best to get DWA to throw some shade on Tennessee.

DWA wouldn’t bite but I was left with the obv impression that he didn’t like how he was underutilized here and if you read between the lines it felt like maybe he didn’t care for Chaney too much.

All in all he spoke about how much he enjoyed Tennessee football, the atmosphere, and how this team grew together. Said he wouldn’t want to go through it with anyone else.

Spoke very high of Pruitt also.
Probably didn't take too kindly to his interviewing style or the request to sell some butts the next time he was at the children's hospital.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back