Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksjuzunk

I was at this game. UGA fans in front of us asked to not yell so loud because it was hurting their little girls ears. Yeah it got bad for her

I don’t wanna be a jerk, but if you don’t know what’s coming when you bring a child into Neyland Stadium, I feel bad for you son.

gainesvol82

Megan Mehlen's towelboy.
I didn't even know they had those in rap songs.
Listening to the wrong rap then. Outkast, CeeLo, K-Os, Blessed, Mos Def(Black Star), Eminem, A Tribe Called Quest, Rakim, Dead Prez, Lupe Fiasco, Joyner Lucas, The Roots, etc. have some of the most genius lyrics ever put to music. You may not feel where they are coming from but it doesn't diminish their art.

I do agree that there is some terrible, ignorant rap out there but the true greats are as good as the best of any musical genre.

GiggerVol

Listening to the wrong rap then. Outkast, CeeLo, K-Os, Blessed, Mos Def(Black Star), Eminem, A Tribe Called Quest, Rakim, Dead Prez, Lupe Fiasco, Joyner Lucas, The Roots, etc. have some of the most genius lyrics ever put to music. You may not feel where they are coming from but it doesn't diminish their art.

I do agree that there is some terrible, ignorant rap out there but the true greats are as good as the best of any musical genre.
You should add IMO. Because IMO, rap is crap.

drvenner

#LiftUpDrew

I'm just messing. I don't listen to much, but I know it must be pretty good for so many people to relate to it.

gainesvol82

Megan Mehlen's towelboy.
I'm just messing. I don't listen to much, but I know it must be pretty good for so many people to relate to it.
Most of what sells commercially is junk. Very few of the true greats get radio play but they make some truly deep, clever and socially conscious music. The vast majority is copycat suite. Same can be said for lots of other genres. That said, hard rock will always be my fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors