Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations on watching Westworld? I remember watching 1 or 2 episodes when it first came out, but I really couldn't get into it. But, now I'm wondering if i should give it a 2nd chance.

Any recommendations on watching Westworld? I remember watching 1 or 2 episodes when it first came out, but I really couldn't get into it. But, now I'm wondering if i should give it a 2nd chance.
Requires dedication. Watch and don’t expect to IMMEDIATELY get what’s happening...cuz you won’t. New season is a slow start because last season was up and and running quick.

Last edited:
My dear mother went home to be with the Lord tonight a little after 9 pm. She went peacefully, surrounded by all her beloved children.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers...they mean the world.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I have no words, but you and yours will be in my thoughts during this most difficult time.

Each time a coach has left the program, we look at how important it is that CJP makes the "right" hire. In the case of the S&C coach, I believe this is probably the most important. Fitz was able to make a difference is a short period of time. This position is so critical to the program. I'm confident CJP will find the right fit. With the players not able to train and maintain supervised diets, this position takes on a massive role in our success next season.

Y'all think a federal mandatory quarantine will happen soon? Shutting down all non essential business? We seem to be getting closer every day. This will continue to get worse for a few more months

How many players around the country will be academically ineligible after a full semester of being on their own. They usually have tutoring and support staff making sure they are getting classes done. Now they’re home and on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back