Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 year fixed amortized to 15 if there isn’t much difference in rate.
Was going to post similar. Love that option for people because it adds so much flexibility. Only downside is paying bit more on higher rate.

Same for car loans, we did same rate for any used car - 1 yr or 5 yr term didn't matter. Always told people take the long term and pay it like a shorter loan if you want and you'll just be paid way way ahead if job loss or something unexpected happens. No need to box yourself on a high payment short loan when you can pay it like one regardless, with the bonus flexibility.

Was going to post similar. Love that option for people because it adds so much flexibility. Only downside is paying bit more on higher rate.

Same for car loans, we did same rate for any used car - 1 yr or 5 yr term didn't matter. Always told people take the long term and pay it like a shorter loan if you want and you'll just be paid way way ahead if job loss or something unexpected happens. No need to box yourself on a high payment short loan when you can pay it like one regardless, with the bonus flexibility.
Yup. As long as there's no penalties involved and it's not a daily compound rate... Whick mortgages and most auto loans aren't.... This is the way to go.
Plus if you wind up having a tight month you have the option of putting that extra amount back to cash if need be.

Reactions: Devo182
I was sitting here in self quarantine missing Finger's spring practice reports and everything Vols football. So what better tonic to lift my spirits than listening to John Ward on YouTube and his most famous calls. Just never get tired of hearing John say " Wherever you listen throughout the world, IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!" We'll get through this pandemic and our Vols will be back. Stay well everyone.

My favorite start to every game!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I was sitting here in self quarantine missing Finger's spring practice reports and everything Vols football. So what better tonic to lift my spirits than listening to John Ward on YouTube and his most famous calls. Just never get tired of hearing John say " Wherever you listen throughout the world, IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!" We'll get through this pandemic and our Vols will be back. Stay well everyone.

My favorite start to every game!

My dear mother went home to be with the Lord tonight a little after 9 pm. She went peacefully, surrounded by all her beloved children.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers...they mean the world.
She’s in a better place....and at peace.
Peace be with you.:)

My dear mother went home to be with the Lord tonight a little after 9 pm. She went peacefully, surrounded by all her beloved children.

May all her beloved children find peace in the peace of her passing. My thoughts are with you folks tonight.

🙏, prayers for what you and your family has been dealing with. There isn’t any easy words.

So sorry for your loss, brother. Praise the Lord she’s not having to suffer here any longer. Praying for you and yours! If you get a moment, read Psalm 91. It’s given me great comfort lately.

Sorry to hear that, thoughts out to you and your family. Been there, understand what you're going through. Hope the time comes quickly when the pain of loss subsides and you can remember only the good.

With all my siblings here at moms just waiting on the inevitable...she actually stopped breathing for several seconds about an hour ago but her will to live is just so strong...the hospice folks were here earlier today, and there was a few minutes then when we thought she was down to it also (awesome awesome awesome people by the way!) and they are shocked that she is still hanging in..

What happened is that when my stepdad passed in Nov 2017, she went through a very rough few months that she was ready to go herself, but then she really decided that she wanted to go on living...so when this cancer came on last year, it is almost like it made her mad more than scared..she told me three weeks ago that she was not afraid to go if that is what God wants, but she really wanted to live. She told me to really live the rest of my life, and to enjoy every moment.

Anyway...it should not be much longer...but..
Prayers to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss.

Praying God comforts your family during this time of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back