Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear mother went home to be with the Lord tonight a little after 9 pm. She went peacefully, surrounded by all her beloved children.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers...they mean the world.
Praying for you and your family during this time of sadness. Your mother will always be with you.

Hope Byron gets the job. He’s an absolute dog and ran the show half the time. If you don’t believe me 👇🏾

IMO he's the best inside option for the job. Of course I don't know the other two guys. But Byron seems to have the ability to control that room which is the most important thing. He won't get run over.

Hope Byron gets the job. He’s an absolute dog and ran the show half the time. If you don’t believe me 👇🏾

Knew about him as much as Fitz...front and center guy. Also Shaquille Wilson. Honestly never heard of AJ Artis, but that doesn’t mean anything.

My dear mother went home to be with the Lord tonight a little after 9 pm. She went peacefully, surrounded by all her beloved children.

Lost my grandfather going on 4 years ago. Toughest day of my life. He was a true father figure and larger than life to me growing up. He continues to be an example for me to attempt to emulate day after day. Godspeed my friend.

Those suckers are huge and scary as hell when they buzz by you, or course harmless to us but wowzer,
Unless you confront them...then you got problems. But left alone, they’re busy snatching cicadas, stinging em, shoving em in a nest, laying an egg on top and on to the next one.

And he’s a hell of a guy as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s offered.
Fitz salary was over $600K while the assistants was ~ $70K. If one of them gets the job, 2 things: 1) a heck of a salary bump and 2) wouldn’t be surprised to see additional turnover. At least it is a better discussion than MJ vs LBJ.

If you think you've been exposed to the virus, you need to get tested and quarantine yourself. If you don't, you may be putting your friends and family at risk.

I work from home and haven't gone anywhere since exposure. No contact with anyone except my wife. Family lives in TN and I'm in NC. Would a test even show anything at this point? I was "symptomatic" (mild sore throat) ~2 weeks ago.

prayers. im glad you all got to be there. take care mcgill....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back