Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grew up and lived there until 27 when I moved to East Tennessee. I feel the same way. Never going back. (Also, I had no idea there was a specialty chicken of Nashville much less “hot chicken” until I saw commercials—-mainly because it didn’t exist before the hipsters moved in)
On the Hot Chicken thing, it did exist. Just was not famous. My wife parents made it at home 35 years ago.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Wife is from New England and bank transplant. She was a vegetarian when I met her. She now loves beef jerky, drinks sweet tea, and says y’all. She’s more southern than some girls I grew up with in East TN are now. Charlotte still is great in my opinion but I did move to SC.

My wife grew up in New Hampshire but moved to Halls for highschool. She sounds more Southern than anything but when she gets mad she sounds like she's from South Boston. Weird.

Still 2 years away from med school, but I hope to be doing what you’re doing someday! Awesome!

It was an awesome experience. Coach Hal Mumme is the OC. Coach Jim Jeffcoat is the DL coach.
It was really cool being next to the bench and hearing them coaching up the players.
Winning definitely made the trip back better.

Funny thing, I was the only one to remember to bring sunscreen. Coaches kept coming over to me for sunscreen. 🤠

Thinking about camping at Fall creek falls for a weekend this summer. I've never been there before, I'm curious if it's worth a weekend to camp at?
I love it! Beautiful trails to the falls and good camping. Met Mr Smokin there summer of my senior year at UT - I was doing a summer internship running the recreation program and he was running the boat dock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back