Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s actually a full bred springer spaniel, but I picked him out cause he’s got that blue tick coloration. We’re calling him bijou, after the theater in Knoxville.

Got two Springers myself. See your stealie avatar and our youngest female Blue Roan is named Bertha.

Fantastic breed that love like no other, but they will also test your patience. Couple of pics of them years ago as puppies.

Attachments

• 054CB596-7945-489D-A3BB-62C0B25A8F74.jpeg
    054CB596-7945-489D-A3BB-62C0B25A8F74.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 07FF4739-272D-44FA-8493-F0BF66053D9B.jpeg
    07FF4739-272D-44FA-8493-F0BF66053D9B.jpeg
    499.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Got two Springers myself. See your stealie avatar and our youngest female Blue Roan is named Bertha.

Fantastic breed that love like no other, but they will also test your patience. Couple of pics of them years ago as puppies.
That blue is a gorgeous dog, brother. Great name, too.

Just lost my first springer 2 years ago on my birthday, finally ready for another. They can definitely be wild as hell, but I think it’s all worth it once you get them to settle down a bit lol.

It really annoys me. Saw it big time in Nashville but even moreso in Charlotte (financial industry transplants). There's a palpable superiority complex among many of them when they're around people with local ties to the area/region. What really saddens me is almost never hearing a Southern accent in Charlotte. Wife and I do day trips around the area from time to time and it's shocking to hear actual Southerners in places like Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Boone, etc., because they're exceptionally rare in Charlotte. I feel like I hear more NY, Boston, or Midwest accents than Southern.
Wife is from New England and bank transplant. She was a vegetarian when I met her. She now loves beef jerky, drinks sweet tea, and says y’all. She’s more southern than some girls I grew up with in East TN are now. Charlotte still is great in my opinion but I did move to SC.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Have any of you guys seen Luis Medina from Chattooga play? We should look at that kid for a PWO spot. He's a senior and just won a Georgia state wrestling championship at HWT (26 second pin in the finals) and looks like a 30 year old weight lifter. At least worth a look if you ask me.

Reactions: Rishvol
That blue is a gorgeous dog, brother. Great name, too.

Just lost my first springer 2 years ago on my birthday, finally ready for another. They can definitely be wild as hell, but I think it’s all worth it once you get them to settle down a bit lol.

Congrats on Bijou, that trico coloring is beautiful. Bertha’s mom was a trico and looked very similar. Know it’s hard to move on but he will bring you lots of joy.

Mine are now 8 & 5 and it feels like they just settled down.

Have any of you guys seen Luis Medina from Chattooga play? We should look at that kid for a PWO spot. He's a senior and just won a Georgia state wrestling championship at HWT (26 second pin in the finals) and looks like a 30 year old weight lifter. At least worth a look if you ask me.
Looks like he’s signed with the Trojans?

Reactions: SD189
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back