Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over/under 25 minute 5k tonight? I'm trying for under.
That's dang fast sir, at least in my world. I could hardly run long distances for years due to my calf stints and cramps. I could only get so far, before getting a flare up. I eventually "ran through" some of those issues and completed a few 5Ks over a period of a few years. I would usually shoot for a basic 10 min/mile when I ran to practice, which was also fairly casual and meditative outdoors.

When my first race came, there were tons of of hills, and it shocked me at first. But I was even more shocked at my 26.5 minute finish. So much of it is mental. It's up to you, to some degree.

Gotta get your best players on the field. I think Emerson would be best if he moved out. Because honestly idk who else you put there, maybe Bailey? After that idk
Omari Thomas? Garland? John Mincey? Kingston Harris? Reginald Perry? And yes Dominic Bailey. That’s not including who we net in the next signing class. Going to need snaps out of the 2 deep and hopefully 3 deep too. Emerson will have two seasons of starting experience at NT...would like to benefit from that.

Reactions: Sleegro
No big disagreements, except Bird. Not completely sold on Allen, as he was just such a volume 3 shooter. Would maybe throw Hubert Davis up there. Korver runner up

jmo
Bird arrived in the NBA at the advent of the 3 point shot. Offenses weren’t built around it until Doug Moe and Don Nelson treaded that water. Even dallying with it Bird was an assassin but he had too complete a game and threw himself around too freely to focus on it. Detested him and the Celtics in the day now properly appreciate his greatness. One guy to shoot a last second 3 to win the game and ANYBODY to choose from? Bird any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Today has been a tough day VN. The time finally came for my childhood pup to pass on. She almost made it to 17 years old. I’m 26, and have never lived too far from home, so we really did grow up together. She will always hold a special place with me because of that. Even though she had some arthritis and couldn’t see or hear very well these last few years, she’d still work her way up stairs to nap in my room whether I was home or away. And wood floors too that’s no easy feat for any old dog paws!

I’m going to miss that pup dearly. Give y’alls pets some extra love and treats for me tonight!

Must be a big terlet

t0puz1ggqEm0KYvBdUezvucIH8GYgiSvv6awvHOPi-yLJK085c0RW9W68ybxZDwYptu97__nrfKyn5p92ynSxSRHai6vr9SQvwEt7Emx-GSwDKAzXXEDwF4SC8WT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back