Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has disaster written all over it...And I hope it is an epic one...how much patience does he think he is going to get from them at that price? I don't care what the MSU mouthpieces say, they will turn on him like a pack of rabid hyenas when he gets destroyed for the next two years..

And he retires a rich man and never has to work another day in his life. Such a bad gig.

I think someone posted it here the other day, week or something i don’t remember, but what is our composite recruiting rating if we didn’t have Albright on scholly or whatever

@Vols410 i believe it was you

Just because there is movement doesn’t mean the type of offense isn’t stagnant,everyone is moving in basketball lol in general...he’s constantly sitting high picks 25 feet away from the basket at the top of the key with no one taking advantage of the screens to get space and score,just standing around and watching one to many passes because nobody wants to take the shot...Barnes is literally still trying to run a offense as if he has a paint threat and he doesn’t..this team would be a tourney team if he played to his strengths like a uptempo shooting team...We have outside threats that never get in rhythm because of the type of offense we run...Faulky is trash point player (cleaning the glass) he hasn’t shown he can play facing or having his back to the basketball but he has shown he will fight for a rebound.thats my whole point.get Bowden,gains,Johnson,vescovi and pons in rhythm and you’ll see a different team all shoot the ball well enough to be a threat from deep.
We watch different games. Agree to disagree.

Welcome to the California Penal league boys.
screen-shot-2016-10-26-at-9-34-20-pm.png

I think someone posted it here the other day, week or something i don’t remember, but what is our composite recruiting rating if we didn’t have Albright on scholly or whatever

@Vols410 i believe it was you
Won't speak for whatever the original person posted, but our comp average finished at 89.92. Taking Albright's 77.06 out, our average would be 90.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back